BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good. I love these even for dinner sometimes. Tastes just like Oreos. Great with milk too.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Very good. It had a bit to.much chocolate taste to me. But if you enjoy chocolate youd love.
Jessica S.
New Rochelle , NY
I love this flavor! put them in the microwave for a couple seconds and they taste even better
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
You can not go wrong with cookies and creme. Everyone will love this product toasted or not.
Mya V.
Crystal Springs, MS
I love the taste of cookies and cream and it's even better that they made it into a pop tart.
Jessica W.
Ringgold, GA
Tastes just like an Oreo . Love to heat them up on a cold and cozy morning and so satisfying
Morgan R.
I never wanted to try these at first and then when I did they become one of my favorite kind.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
These are some of my favorite pop tarts!!!! I could eat them all day long and still want more
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
These are great! They taste just like the candy bars. But a lot healthier! My kids love them
Bilda M.
Cookies and creme is the best one like the strawberry . It taste so yummy and chocolatey .
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target