BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate as you guys can tell And these cookies and cream Snores, hot fudge ahhh ,❤❤❤.
Andrea S.
Jenkins, KY
I absolutely love the cookie and cream pop tarts. Put them in the toaster and dip them in milk!
Bridgett F.
I love Oreo anything! These pop-tarts are absolutely delicious! I would love to get some more!
Maria T.
Son muy fácil de tostar para el desayuno a mi hijo le gusta con un baso de leche por la mañana
Aspen D.
Boise, ID
I absolutely hate these always have they don't taste good nor even taste like cookies and cream
Lea P.
Oshkosh, WI
I love this! Its a great morning snack if youre in a hurry and the sweetness is a great aspect
Emmie S.
Charleston, IL
When you need a quick breakfast these are the way to go! The Oreo cream is a must in my house!
Brenda A.
Bakersfield, CA
these are my favorite i love them super delicious i always eat them on the go just for a snack
Janelle L.
Coldwater, OH
Not my favorite pop tart but they aren't horrible. Very sweet for a morning meal in my opinion.
Miranda R.
Winterset, IA
Classic and delicious. Would recommend this to anyone who wants a good on the go breakfast food
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Veronica S.
1,115 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? Ive never tried them

Target