BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries

Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Tina H.
Nashville, TN
Kellogg's always has interesting flavors but cookies and cream has to be in the top 10. No awful taste like some other flavors. Unfortunately I have to admit they're very sweet! I personal don't enjoy super sweet flavors but my whole family actually enjoyed them a lot.
Serena f.
olathe, ks
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very sweet. Kids love them, but they are more of a dessert than a meal. Easy to grab and take in the car for a quick snack. Usually a pretty good value, and often there are sales on them. I would recommend as a snack.
Becky S.
1,210 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always been a pop-tart fan despite the excess calories but only if they have frosting, are served room temperature and I take the edges off.
That said my reviews are based on the frosting and ability to hide the insides. This flavour is extremely sweet and the inner cream is really thick which I'm not a huge fan of.
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
Kellogg’s Pop Tart used to be my favorite brand during my high school years. I could say the cookies and cream was my favorites it gives you the flavor and it’s way better than any other flavors. I love how you can also warm it up when you think it’s too cold it’s a great snack.
Asia W.
I'm not really a Pop Tart fan when it comes to the original flavors like strawberry and blueberry in all those because they're so sweet with that jelly but these Oreo or cream and cookie Pop-Tarts are so amazing they taste just like an Oreo they're so good even when not heated up just straight out of the package highly recommended if you love Oreos
Ashleigh M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The BEST pop tart flavor hands down! They taste just like Oreos. Pop them in your toaster and dip them in an ice cold glass of milk...best breakfast treat ever. I remember eating these as a kid and loved them and still do as an adult. If you like Oreos you will like these!
Darlene H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good Pop-Tarts. Cookies & Cream is one of the better toaster pastries in my opinion. I really like the cream in these, it doesn’t taste greasy like cookie cream can.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts! I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't like! But there is nothing like Oreo flavor! It is annoying when the frost job on the top is subpar but it's definitely more consistent then the off brand versions!
These are the only pop tarts that I like. These are perfect for when I need to grab something and head to school. I buy them all the time. I get them at Walmart. They taste so much better if you heat them up in a toaster.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
These are the best flavor of pop tarts. My kids love it and I love it. Especially warmed up. It reminds me of an Oreo when paired with milk. Not exactly healthy. But definitely delicious and kids love it
brianne k.
Washington, DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Nikki w.
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?

Target