BY POP-TARTS #5 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite poptarts of all time! I've been saying for years, that they needed more frosting and now they have added it! These legit taste like Oreo cookies, milky cream frosting, chocolatey crisp pastry. Can't go wrong with these, for breakfast, on your period or dessert!
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always been a pop-tart fan despite the excess calories but only if they have frosting, are served room temperature and I take the edges off.
That said my reviews are based on the frosting and ability to hide the insides. This flavour is extremely sweet and the inner cream is really thick which I'm not a huge fan of.
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
Kellogg’s Pop Tart used to be my favorite brand during my high school years. I could say the cookies and cream was my favorites it gives you the flavor and it’s way better than any other flavors. I love how you can also warm it up when you think it’s too cold it’s a great snack.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
These pop tarts are pretty tasty. I also love anything cookies and cream. It kinda tastes like an Oreo, but kinda not at the same rime. Definitely not the healthiest meal or snack, but that’s okay.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Worst flavor hands down.. I loved pop tarts growing up! And my brother got these to try something different and I tried it and I never spit something out so fast in my life.
Ashleigh M.
The BEST pop tart flavor hands down! They taste just like Oreos. Pop them in your toaster and dip them in an ice cold glass of milk...best breakfast treat ever. I remember eating these as a kid and loved them and still do as an adult. If you like Oreos you will like these!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts and on the go breakfast snacks. I really can't think of anything to complain about other than they taste way better warm than cold. This flavor with the more frosting 😍😍😍 what a great creation! If you haven't for some reason tried these go to the store right now and buy some!!
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These pop tarts are amazing and taste very similar to an Oreo. They make the perfect breakfast if you are on the go and just need something quick. They come in packs of two and can be bought pretty much anywhere for a great price
Jackie P.
Not the healthiest option out there but definitely a tasty option!! When you want a quick sweet breakfast to take on the go with you, you can't go wrong with pop tarts and these remind me of Oreos so much they are to good to not buy again and again!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts! I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't like! But there is nothing like Oreo flavor! It is annoying when the frost job on the top is subpar but it's definitely more consistent then the off brand versions!
brianne k.
Washington , DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which is the better pop tart, cookies and creme or chocolate fudge ?

back