BY POP-TARTS #6 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies & Cream Toaster Pastries
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
Nicole Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this flavor. The cream inside just taste really artificial. Its also just a little too sweet for me. And seems like just a lot of extra unnecessary calories since pop tarts are already high in sugar and calories
KC C.
I would probably be the best candidate for a pop tart sponsor or brand ambassador. I love Poptarts. They are my childhood in a silver wrapper. I am eating a chocolate chip one right now. Along with my nickname, KC all of my friends call me Poptart. There are so many flavors to try. I am not too crazy about the candy and soda ones. The classics are where it is at!
Mr.&Mrs. T.
I LOVE Pop-Tarts! They have such a wide selection now days and they can satisfy any cravings you have. Although I love them all, my number one go to flavor has been and continues to be the frosted cookies & cream. It is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!
Leslie b.
des peres
i love these so much!! they’re amazing i love cookies and pop tarts so these together are like heaven. also i recommend if you ever make pancakes to smash some of these up and put them in your batter.
Ashleigh M.
The BEST pop tart flavor hands down! They taste just like Oreos. Pop them in your toaster and dip them in an ice cold glass of milk...best breakfast treat ever. I remember eating these as a kid and loved them and still do as an adult. If you like Oreos you will like these!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts and on the go breakfast snacks. I really can't think of anything to complain about other than they taste way better warm than cold. This flavor with the more frosting 😍😍😍 what a great creation! If you haven't for some reason tried these go to the store right now and buy some!!
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These pop tarts are amazing and taste very similar to an Oreo. They make the perfect breakfast if you are on the go and just need something quick. They come in packs of two and can be bought pretty much anywhere for a great price
Jackie P.
Not the healthiest option out there but definitely a tasty option!! When you want a quick sweet breakfast to take on the go with you, you can't go wrong with pop tarts and these remind me of Oreos so much they are to good to not buy again and again!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts! I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't like! But there is nothing like Oreo flavor! It is annoying when the frost job on the top is subpar but it's definitely more consistent then the off brand versions!
Dustin W.
Baltimore , MD
By far my favorite flavor of pop-tart. I enjoy eating them and they are very convenient to take on the go. The only downside is they are unhealthy, but that is quickly overlooked because of the taste. Definitely will buy again.
brianne k.
Washington , DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which is the better pop tart, cookies and creme or chocolate fudge ?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?