BY POP-TARTS #3 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate cookie crust. Sweet, white frosting sprinkled with cookie crumbles. Smooth vanilla crème filling. Need we say more?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Modified Corn Starch,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Calcium Carbonate,Caramel Color,Color Added,Cornstarch,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Palm Oil,Egg Whites,Natural And Artificial Flavor,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)

• "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
These are one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts and on the go breakfast snacks. I really can't think of anything to complain about other than they taste way better warm than cold. This flavor with the more frosting 😍😍😍 what a great creation! If you haven't for some reason tried these go to the store right now and buy some!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
I feel like these taste just like an Oreo cookie! They’re so delicious. I love the chocolate, it has just the perfect chocolate flavor to it. The filling tastes creamy and delicious and almost a little fluffy as well. I can’t help but eat both pastries when I open the bag.
Nicole Z.
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
Not a fan of this flavor. The cream inside just taste really artificial. Its also just a little too sweet for me. And seems like just a lot of extra unnecessary calories since pop tarts are already high in sugar and calories
Mr.&Mrs. T.
I LOVE Pop-Tarts! They have such a wide selection now days and they can satisfy any cravings you have. Although I love them all, my number one go to flavor has been and continues to be the frosted cookies & cream. It is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
I love just about anything cookies and cream! I love the crust on these and the filling. Good value and not too pricey! I bought at Walmart and I will buy again! This is one of my go to pop tart flavors
Cayla G.
Davenport, IA
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
Love the cookies and cream poptart but wish they still made the Cookies and Cream Sticks they had back in the early 2000s. Still great taste either warm or cold.
Jackie P.
Not the healthiest option out there but definitely a tasty option!! When you want a quick sweet breakfast to take on the go with you, you can't go wrong with pop tarts and these remind me of Oreos so much they are to good to not buy again and again!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts! I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't like! But there is nothing like Oreo flavor! It is annoying when the frost job on the top is subpar but it's definitely more consistent then the off brand versions!
Nikki w.
Review for: 14.1 Oz. more...
These pop tarts are amazing and taste very similar to an Oreo. They make the perfect breakfast if you are on the go and just need something quick. They come in packs of two and can be bought pretty much anywhere for a great price
Jihny T.
Miramar, FL
I didn’t used to like pop tarts but I recently purchased this and it taste so good. I eat this while I’m doing homework and I think it’s the best one out of all of the other flavors I just love the cookies and cream one.
brianne k.
Washington , DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which is the better pop tart, cookies and creme or chocolate fudge ?