BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop Tarts® Frosted Cookies & Creme Toaster Pastries.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Good source of 8 vitamins & minerals.
8 toaster pastries.

• What is your favorite PopTart flavor?11 Answers
  • Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?6 Answers
  • Omg I love it on this taste with Oreos it's so delicious2 Answers
  • "These were pretty good and reminded me of Oreo cookies." in 1 review
  • "I honestly believe it was when they switched to high fructose corn syrup that they stopped tasting as good." in 1 review
Mr.&Mrs. T.
I LOVE Pop-Tarts! They have such a wide selection now days and they can satisfy any cravings you have. Although I love them all, my number one go to flavor has been and continues to be the frosted cookies & cream. It is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!
MK J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite pop tarts in the world! I eat them very often and buy some every time I grocery shop. They are well under 5 dollars. I like to heat mine up in the microwave for about 8 seconds, but they’re still good even if you don’t.
Becky M.
This product is convenient and delicious! I love the company and the variety in its products. These are great for a quick on the go breakfast or for a sweet snack. The best part is that they are affordable and available in many places. I would recommend these to others!
Winter H.
YUMMY,  YUMMY, YUMMY!! These taste really good when heated up because they melt in your mouth. I also like to dip mine in a cold glass of milk. I normally get these at Walmart because they have cheaper prices than other stores. I get these all the time!!
Jackie P.
Not the healthiest option out there but definitely a tasty option!! When you want a quick sweet breakfast to take on the go with you, you can't go wrong with pop tarts and these remind me of Oreos so much they are to good to not buy again and again!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
These are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts! I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't like! But there is nothing like Oreo flavor! It is annoying when the frost job on the top is subpar but it's definitely more consistent then the off brand versions!
Madelyn Z.
Louisville, KY
These are my absolutely favorite flavor of Poptarts! I could eat an entire box they are so flavorful! I used to get them all the one from Walmart when we would go grocery shopping! I would recommend these to all cookies and creme lovers!
Stormee E.
Glenpool
These are my all time favorite pop tarts! They’re so good and perfect for those who like hot and cold things because they’re yummy toasted and they’re yummy frozen! I personally prefer them frozen but enjoy them regular as well!
Jihny T.
Miramar
I didn’t used to like pop tarts but I recently purchased this and it taste so good. I eat this while I’m doing homework and I think it’s the best one out of all of the other flavors I just love the cookies and cream one.
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
Omg it's my 2 fav things made into one! 🤤
These are soooo good especially with milk and whip cream. In my opinion I think that they taste better without being toasted on a toaster or microwave .
brianne k.
Washington , DC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor?
Majella V.
Corona , Ca
Who else loves the awesome flavors ! ?
Kate C.
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Marion L.
How many is it in one pack?
Ayan H.
Chicago
Omg I love it on this taste with Oreos it's so delicious