BY POP-TARTS

A sweet vanilla cupcake-flavored center topped with white frosting and confetti sprinkles. It’s a party in and out of the toaster.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Fructose,Dextrose,Wheat Starch,Salt,Rice Flour,Calcium Carbonate,Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda),Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Caramel Color,Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil,Color Added,Datem,Gelatin,Soy Lecithin,Cornstarch,Natural And Artificial Flavor (Contains Milk),Gum Arabic,Confectioner's Glaze,Carrageenan,Cellulose Gum,Carnauba Wax,Niacinamide,Yellow 6,Reduced Iron,Red 40,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5,Blue 1,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Blue 2 Lake,Annatto Color,Xanthan Gum,Blue 2

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Confetti Cupcake Toaster Pastries
  • "Pop tarts are a great grab and go breakfast I eat these cold right out of the package in my office" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great treat if you have a sweet tooth that needs satisfaction." in 1 review
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
These are so good! I’m not a usual Pop Tart eater, but when i saw these on the shelf i just had to try it!
And i was definitely not disappointed. I would definitely buy again.
It’s a great snack, but maybe not for the morning since it does give a sugar rush.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am an absolute pop-tarts maniac and this is my favorite flavor of them all. I’m kind of shocked by the amount of people who say they hate it because birthday cake is super popular and this is birthday cake flavor done right! I also love funfetti cake hehe so that might be a factor
Win T.
Fort Wayne
This is one of my favorite pop tarts and you’ll love it if you like great stuff it’s also affordable so you’ll definitely love it I bought it at Walmart and the flavor taste like a cupcake it’ll wake. You up in the morning and recommend lots. Mhmm
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is just way too sweet for me. It tastes like vanilla and sugar. That’s it. There’s no fun flavor to it or anything like that. It’s bland and to me doesn’t taste like cupcakes... just tastes like sugar.
Hilda L D.
I like Poptarts, but I am very picky with flavors. My favorite is the chocolate chip one. This one is okay but the sprinkles bother me. If you don’t mind it, go for it. :) Poptarts taste good with a cold glass of milk or coffee if you like.
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Confetti Cake Pop-Tarts are surprisingly tasty and they do taste like cake, albeit a slightly artificial cake. The crust does have a buttery flavor to it, but because that butteriness seems to linger in my mouth for a while it’s a little off-putting. As much as I am not a fan, my daughter is. its actually the only pop tart she will eat so i gave a good rating.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I was really not a fan of these pop tarts. I've loved pop tarts ever since I was a child, and there aren't many flavors that I've tried that I didn't like, but this kind was definitely a disappointment. They taste extremely artificial and are way too sweet. I wouldn't recommend them to a friend, and would not buy again.
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Confetti Cake flavored Pop-tarts are my families favorite. We purchase these on a daily basis and prefer them over cookies most of the time. The cake flavor is soo good and keeps us wanting more. We like to buy and try different flavors of Pop-tarts, but this is by far our most preferred flavor.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These pop tarts are my favorite. I love to put some butter on them and put in the microwave for about 5 seconds to melt the butter and heat up the pop tart. It tastes so good. It's like eating a cake but it's a pop tart instead!
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YUM YUM YUM!! If you're ever in the mood for a cup cake, these are a MUST! They are delicious! I bought these from Walmart just to try them and I have been in love every since!! If you need a treat, put these in your buggy!
Kristen S.
In comparison to their normal fruit ones, would you consider these to be better for breakfast or for a snack throughout the day?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What's your favorite kind???
Kelsey M.
Does anyone know if they have any flavors that don't contain gelatin?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Confetti Cupcake Toaster Pastries for a sweet tooth what flavor would be best?
Branagh E.