BY POP-TARTS #23 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Confetti Cupcake Toaster Pastries.
New!
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Good source of 8 vitamins & minerals.
8 toaster pastries.

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Confetti Cake
  • "Pop tarts are a great grab and go breakfast I eat these cold right out of the package in my office" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great treat if you have a sweet tooth that needs satisfaction." in 1 review
Kimberly R.
My daughter is a pop tart lover. She eats one almost daily on the way to school. I often allow her to pick out a new flavor when we are low. So naturally, being a 5 year old, she picks the frosted confetti cake. This was by far her least favorite. So much to the point the we ended up throwing them all away. I enjoy a good pop tart myself, so before tossing, I tried one. I could not even eat it, it tasted terrible. Pop Tart Fail.
Sophia S.
I literally despise this flavor. I tried it because my parents keep buying it for my little siblings, but I spit it out with the first bite. Almost ruined poptarts for me. I have no idea who came up with this flavor but this is not something for breakfast. If you want a crazy sweet flavor try the smores or hot fudge sundae heated up in the microwave (not for breakfast) but this tastes like straight sugar and old crusty bread.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
am an avid pop tart eater. Although, I usually only buy one flavor (frosted strawberry), on my last trip to Wal-Mart my teenage son picked these up and I decided that we give them a try. How bad could they really be? I must admit that I was impressed with the taste. If you are looking for a cupcake flavor then this is the snack for you! I will definitely buy again and recommend to a friend.
Megan W.
Our son loves these! Pop Tarts are a staple in our pantry for a quick and easy option when we are in a hurry in the morning. The confetti cake flavor tastes like it is filled with cake batter. So for any of you who like to like the spoon when you are baking cake; you will love these. They definitely aren't good for everyday, but it's a nice sweet treat once and a while.
Kayla C.
One of my daughters top favorite. I find this one a little too sweet for me. Is pretty good though. Smells amazing :) When I do buy these, one every morning or so isn't enough, so I usually give them to her on long road trips to hold off the hunger until we stop. Lots of different kinds now, I'm sure you'll find one you or your family will love!
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pop Tarts are great in the middle...we always remove the crust because it doesn't taste good. I wish they'd put the frosting or icing all over the pop tart to compensate for the fact that all around the edges doesn't have any fruit taste in it. We buy them anyway but it would be nice if we didn't have to cut the edges off.
Whitney K.
Tucson, AZ
Great snack or on the go breakfast piece. Great whether they are cool or heated up in the toaster. It's an easy and yet filling pastry. I can't go wrong with any of the Kellogg's Pop Tarts, I adore all the flavors that I have gotten the chance to try so far. And I would be glad to try the rest as soon as I can.
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The Confetti Cake flavored Pop-tarts are my families favorite. We purchase these on a daily basis and prefer them over cookies most of the time. The cake flavor is soo good and keeps us wanting more. We like to buy and try different flavors of Pop-tarts, but this is by far our most preferred flavor.
Leanna S.
Pewamo, MI
I purchased these and was really excited to try them. The overall flavor of these really did not impress me. The initial flavor was good, but the longer i chewed it, the worse the flavor. I could take one bite of these and be happy, but any more than that and I couldn't stand the flavor
Averi C.
Paris, TX
This is the BEST pop-tart flavor I have ever tasted. It tastes like no other pop-tart flavor they have and makes you think you are actually eating a cake. I would give the flavor a 10 out of 10 and the packaging a 10 out of 10 because you need 2 every time you eat this pop-tart!
Kristen S.
In comparison to their normal fruit ones, would you consider these to be better for breakfast or for a snack throughout the day?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What's your favorite kind???
Kelsey M.
Does anyone know if they have any flavors that don't contain gelatin?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Confetti Cake for a sweet tooth what flavor would be best?
victoria r.