BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
I do not eat pop tarts, but I can assure you that my family loves them, especially the cinnamon roll. They are gone as fast as I get them in the pantry. They are a huge hit in my house!
Savannah V.
Tulare, CA
If you have kids these will probably be your best friend! The flavor Is amazing and they are very quick and on the go as well. You can buy them at any grocery story'
Serena H.
Alexandria, LA
These are my favorite pop tart flavor. They are so warm and gooey straight out of the toaster and makes it feel like you are enjoying a gourmet cinnamon roll. It is perfect for on the go!
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Pop tarts are actually one of the most amazing breakfast choices one could ever have. You can boy pop tarts literally anywhere and it's affordable as well. It taste great and if you're trying to gain weight this would probably be your go to breakfast choice. And in one little packet for some reason it always brings two and I've never reply gotten that concept but it's okay lol.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
One thing I love about Pop-Tarts is that they keep longer than anything from the bakery, but you can still enjoy them warm. I'm impressed by how many flavors there are and that they keep coming up with new ones! These are a good cold weather comfort food, one of those foods that I enjoyed at friends' homes when I was a kid, but wasn't allowed to have at home.
Morgan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVED the cinnamon roll pastries from Pop-Tarts. They are a great way to satisfy the craving for a cinnamon while not forfeiting the amount of calories. They are high in calories but sooo worth it. I do like eating them cold but when they are popped into the toaster for a little bit, it just makes the experience a whole lot better and delicious!
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always enjoy a nice hot cinnamon roll. However, it's not always convenient to have a cinnamon roll with you while traveling. And instances where I am craving a cinnamon roll, but I am headed to work, this is a really great alternative. The inside of this pop tart tastes just like the inside of a cinnamon roll and the nice flaky outside crust does not disappoint.
Sarah M.
These are so yummy. I tend to eat this flavor more as a dessert than breakfast. They remind me of something my family makes around the holidays. They're so good warm with a glass of milk. I don't buy them often because we don't tend to keep sweets in our house but every once in a while I'll buy them when I need something sweet to snack on.
Shan E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste a lot like the real thing, but there is something missing that I can't quite figure out. I have only eaten them cold so they might be better out of the toaster. I do like that the frosting is just drizzled and doesn't cover the whole pastry - it might have been too sweet otherwise. Overall I enjoyed these and would buy again.
Stephanie P.
Well I grew up on Pop-Tarts and my kids love them too! Obviously not the most nutrient filled breakfast you could provide, but on the side of something else, I don't even mind having one now that I'm all grown up! Plus you can't beat the price, usually on sale or special too. Poptarts are NOT going out of style.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

Walmart