BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
This is another food that I have probably eaten my body's weight times 10 in. They are the literal jam and I always tell people to try them. If you're reading this, go try them. You won't be disappointed. Unless you're allergic to cinnamon.
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
I love cinnamon. this is the best thing to have while you are at school i take this for lunch everyday and they are healthy. they have good value, good flavor and are very affordable.
Lacey F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The cinnamon roll flavor isn't overly sweet. It is a great balance of sugar and cinnamon. I eat these about once a week. They are good out of the package but I would put them in the toaster for the best flavor.
Cloe W.
Rock Island, IL
Is a fun and tastes breakfast meal or a late-night snack. And kids especially lovery it as well, you can put it in the toaster or just eat it regularly, great both ways!
Lina F.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE pop tarts! They taste fantastic. Of course, they have tons of sugar and are not very filling so I prefer to eat them as a snack. Even still, if you want something delicious I would definitely try these. They have a lot of flavors of pop tarts but I prefer frosted cinnamon.
Bettie W.
My kids love the Pop Tarts they're so easy to put in for lunches and also to grab for a snack they come with different flavors and also they have holiday Pop-Tart which are awesome and I always look forward to.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These are so great, for someone on the go like me they are an ideal choice for a poor college student who has a full plate. They come in a variety of flavors too and are good hot and cold!
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
These aren't my favorite...I would much rather eat their cinnamon sugar poptarts. These don't really taste like a cinnamon roll and i"m not a big fan of the light or non frosting. If you like less sweet poptarts, this may be for you. I like extra sweet.
Leah B.
Saginaw, MI
He's actually taste like a cinnamon roll and I like to eat them but they are high in calories so I don't know if it's good for me and a giant sugar so I try to do good for me either so I usually go just a bowl or mail but disregard for a change up
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
These are the only kind of pop tarts my husband will eat. They aren't the healthiest, but they're great for the mornings when he wakes up for work late. They taste exactly like cinnamon rolls when popped into the toaster and warmed up!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!