BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Pop tarts are actually one of the most amazing breakfast choices one could ever have. You can boy pop tarts literally anywhere and it's affordable as well. It taste great and if you're trying to gain weight this would probably be your go to breakfast choice. And in one little packet for some reason it always brings two and I've never reply gotten that concept but it's okay lol.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
One thing I love about Pop-Tarts is that they keep longer than anything from the bakery, but you can still enjoy them warm. I'm impressed by how many flavors there are and that they keep coming up with new ones! These are a good cold weather comfort food, one of those foods that I enjoyed at friends' homes when I was a kid, but wasn't allowed to have at home.
Charlotte I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always enjoy a nice hot cinnamon roll. However, it's not always convenient to have a cinnamon roll with you while traveling. And instances where I am craving a cinnamon roll, but I am headed to work, this is a really great alternative. The inside of this pop tart tastes just like the inside of a cinnamon roll and the nice flaky outside crust does not disappoint.
Sarah M.
These are so yummy. I tend to eat this flavor more as a dessert than breakfast. They remind me of something my family makes around the holidays. They're so good warm with a glass of milk. I don't buy them often because we don't tend to keep sweets in our house but every once in a while I'll buy them when I need something sweet to snack on.
Stephanie P.
Well I grew up on Pop-Tarts and my kids love them too! Obviously not the most nutrient filled breakfast you could provide, but on the side of something else, I don't even mind having one now that I'm all grown up! Plus you can't beat the price, usually on sale or special too. Poptarts are NOT going out of style.
Leah D.
LOVE the cinnamon roll flavor! My family has bought PopTarts for years, and I can say this is one of my top favorites! It isn't sickeningly sweet, so it's a great thing to have with your breakfast! It shouldn't be the only thing you have for breakfast if you want a balanced meal, but it's definitely a great indulgence for your morning sweet tooth!
Jhorna C.
No le gustaron a mis hijos, siempre comramos las de chocolate, pero no habian y decidimos llevar estas, se quedo elpaquete entero en casa, hasta que lo bote, porque se lleno de hormigas. ellos decian que el sabor era malo. en realidad no puedo decir que era exactamente, pero no creo que mientan. asi que volvimos a otro super y compramos las de chocolate, sus favoritas!
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Pop-Tarts are one of the most easy things to make for breakfast. You just pop them in the toaster quick or eat them without being cooked. The cinnamon roll ones are really good and they're easy to bring with me on the way to work. I always make sure to have pop-tarts in the house.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
ohmygod these are so good. I survived practically the whole summer on the road with these bad boys. They are awful for you, health wise as are most pop tarts, but i just can't stay away. This coming from someone who used to only eat strawberry poptarts, these have just the right amount of making me feel like im eating a cinnamon roll to not indulge in a real one.
Elizabeth G.
This specific kind of Pop-Tart is my absolute favorite. The most fun part of this Pop-Tart is that they are very rare and only come around at some times of the year. As a result, I buy this online, as they cannot be found in stories. Always try to eat cinnamon roll flavored Pop-Tarts.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!