BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Devin M.
Wilmington, DE
These Cinnamon Roll Pop Tarts were surprisingly delicious. I was afraid they would be too sweet, but with the lack of icing on top it actually balanced out. Whenever I see these for sale I pick up a box! Not the healthiest thing in the world, but they are tasty and super filling.
Georgette M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
THIS FLAVOUR IS ONE OF THE BEAT FLAVOURS I ENJOY FROM KELLOGGS POP TARTS ( this is me expressing my joy and love for this haha) in all honesty I eat these not only for breakfast but when ever I have the chance (with a glass of cold milk, if i may add).
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
Tastes like a cinnamon roll! So good and easy to take on the go. I throw one pack in my purse every morning for a snack throughout the day. Not the healthiest option but not the least healthy either!
Esmeralda C.
Hermiston, OR
Pop tarts are a very quick item to make especially if you are on the go. Some of the flavors are pretty good but not the best, we tend to just buy one box of them & they'll last us for about 3 weeks.
kat a.
Whittier, CA
these are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts. Cinnamon roll has got to be my guilty pleasure as it tastes amazing I could probably eat an entire box in one sitting. Although this isn't a healthy treat it's a staple in my kitchen. Can't live without them
David G.
Austin, TX
It might sound like an odd combo but this flavor really works! Perfect for those wintery nights or cold
Mornings you just want a hot treat to get you going. Great price, consistently tastes good and available all over.
My favorite pop tarts ever made. They are very affordable and come in many different variety and value packs. The flavor tastes like a cinnamon roll. And Not so much healthy. But just so good I can't resist. Love these and have recommended to many family and friends
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
Cinnamon. Love the cinnamon flavor. we eat them straight out the package when we are running late. They are good either way. Great flavors. Not too overpowering. I buy Pop tars weekly. My grandson loves to eat them them before school while waiting on the bus.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It says frosted, but I would consider them “drizzled.” It is just the right amount of icing though! Any more and it would probably be too sweet. These are a great snack or breakfast!
Rabia W.
Toaster pastries are sooo freaking good!

These taste like apple pie with they come out of the toaster. Usually not a fan of cinnamon but these have the right amount to keep my loyalty. My husband loves apple pie to so these are hands down our favorite.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

Walmart