BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Victoria  G.
Henderson, KY
I LOVE cinnamon roll pop tarts. It's definitely one of my favorite flavors! I think if they had a little more icing it would be number 1! They taste just like cinnamon rolls♡
Meghan B.
Mount Joy, PA
These poptarts are my all time favorties. They taste like theres a cinnabon right in your cupboard. They're quick easy and a cheap way to have an amazing breakfast
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
This pop tart is so yummy! I was stuck on the s'mores and the original chocolate pop tart but then I tried this flavor and it was so delicious I think I'm officially stuck on this new flavor :) try it you won't regret it!
Angelica B.
Fresno, CA
I Love Pop Tarts! Have Been Since I Was Younger. My Dad Would Always Buy Them For My Sister And I. I Like Eating Them Cold As Well As Straight Out If The Toaster. They Are Really Yummy 😛
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
Poptarts are like a comfort food to me haha but this flavor is really good. I didn't think I would like it but I was pleasantly surprised at just how good it was
Paige P.
Denham Spgs, LA
I tried these for the first time the other day and they were surprisingly ok. I did not toast them, but they would most likely be bette toasted with a cold glass of milk.
Janel S.
This flavor is soooooo underrated. The cinnamon brown sugar one used to be my favorite but this one knocked it out of the park. I just don't like that it isn't found everywhere that you can buy pop tarts so sometimes it's like a little treasure hunt when I go out to buy them. It's also really good heated up with a glass of milk like a late night treat. I really encourage everyone to try them if you like poptarts.
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
I do not eat pop tarts, but I can assure you that my family loves them, especially the cinnamon roll. They are gone as fast as I get them in the pantry. They are a huge hit in my house!
Serena H.
Alexandria, LA
These are my favorite pop tart flavor. They are so warm and gooey straight out of the toaster and makes it feel like you are enjoying a gourmet cinnamon roll. It is perfect for on the go!
Lauren D.
Hacienda Heights
Pop tarts are great for mornings when you don't have enough time to eat. You just grab a package & take it to go. Have a variety of flavors for everyone's cravings
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!