BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
James H.
East Rutherford, NJ
Pretty good. They have so many other flavors, that you would be better off going with one of those. Chocolate fudge is still the best, IMO.
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
Love the flavors you can't go wrong with pop tarts just wish more came in a box. With a family my size they are going in a couple of days.
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
I've always wanted a cinnamon roll flavored party, so when I saw this in the store I got excited. They were everything I thought they'd be.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
I like heating these up in the toaster for a bit, so its all warm and gooey. Reminds me just of a real cinnamon roll and it tastes so good
Kala C.
Guyton, GA
If i could eat this for the rest of my life i totally would! Cinnamon poptarts are definitely my favorite. Great value and excellent price!
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
Love a simple, quick, tasty snack...and that is a ppp tart! in my family we just eat them straight out of the box without heating them up.
Amanda A.
North Apollo, PA
Sweet and delightful! Either toasted or right out of the pack, Pop Tarts make a great breakfast or snack for on the go. Always delicious!!
Lana M.
I love anything that has cinnamon in it! I usually will eat a pop tart in the morning when I'm running errands. These pop tarts are yummy!
cynthia r.
I love the pop tart.I did is try frosted cinnamon it taste good .It is just the right size you can eat it for breakfast or just as a snacj
Wendy C.
Love these straight out of the box, no need to heat these. Good cinnamon taste without being overpowering. Also like it's not overly sweet.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back