BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Deborah C.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product taste amazing weather it is in the toaster or not. Warm them up and add a scoop of ice cream he got yourself it is there as well
Angel W.
Chester, PA
These are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts. They aren't very nutritious and are very sweet, but they are filling, at least for a little while.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
These are so good. The cinnamon is very bold, which I love. These are a great unhealthy snack or breakfast to eat while running out the door.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
OMG you can't even imagine how much i love the cinnamon roll flavor.
They tasted really good and had the right amount of frosting on the top.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
I really don't like the flavor but the other flavors are good as well. I like some hot and just plain from tje package but overall great swets.
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
This is my husbands fave for a snack. They are delicious and flavorful. Reminds him of cinnabons. HOw can you go wrong with Pop Tarts. Yummy
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK
This flavor taste just like a cinnamon roll. I love pop tarts and I love this.
It's so good when you get it from the toaster.
Very flavorful
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
I miss all the frosting on the top, but what is there is great! Good flavor. There's other flavors I like more, but this one is pretty good!
Trina I.
I love Pop Tart since I was a kid it's a great snack toasted or untoasted easy to pop in your lunch your gym bag great flavor and great taste
Lana M.
I love anything that has cinnamon in it! I usually will eat a pop tart in the morning when I'm running errands. These pop tarts are yummy!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!