BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Kayla S.
Bossier City , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite Pop-tart flavor ever! It is hard to find them in stores around my area, but growing up this used to be my go-to snack or breakfast.
Sara M.
ughhhh i wish i didn't love these as much as i do! it would be great if they made a lower sugar version however (so i wouldn't feel so guilty!)
Daisy G.
victorville, CA
Omg! Pregnant or not, love love love these! They are mine and my daughters favorites. Cold or hot they are do yummy and delicious as she says..
Ashley B.
Yakima, WA
My boyfriend and son are obsessed with these. If you throw them in the toaster they taste like a warm cinnamon snack, perfect for a "desert" ;)
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
I love pop tarts, I honestly don't know not on a person that doesnt. The foster cinnamon taste super good I would eat like two packets of them.
Courtny P.
Covington, GA
I love pop tarts but hands down this is my favorite flavor. I love we cinnam on rolls but hate having to make them so this is a win win for me!
Shannon J.
Lancaster, CA
These are so good! There perfect for on the go or when you're not too hungry. They're a tad bit sweet but, with a cup of milk, they're yummy.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG you can't even imagine how much i love the cinnamon roll flavor.
They tasted really good and had the right amount of frosting on the top.
Candice T.
Pocahontas, AR
We are a huge pop tart fan. Great tasting fresh out of the box or toasted. Doesn't matter to my family. Great to grab and go in the morning.
amy b.
blasdell, NY
These are about the only pop tarts I like. Great for In the mornings where my family is running late. At least we get something yummy to eat!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!