BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Kate A.
This is my favourite flavour pop tart I love this flavour it fills my mouth with joy and I think they're really good value for the amount you get I eat these every other day I would buy this product again I love these.
Sabrina A.
Who doesn't love pop tarts? Seriouslyyyy it's the best but I've recently stopped eating them because of the high sugar content. Sighs, eve so often I'd indulge tho.
Tamara R.
Vernon, BC
These don't have much of a taste for my picky adult pallet. Years ago as a teenager I would eat these... But now a day's this just doesn't cut it for me and I require a more protein filled breakfast go help power me until my lunch. I don't suspect I will be buying these all that much.
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
Now these are amazing! Bought them at Walmart. The cinnamon swirl with the smell of it around the kitchrn just warms you up. They are a good value with 2 in a sleeve. .,sometimes to much but you gotta finish! Wish there was more icing to add!
Lydia P.
Pop tarts; so good yet so so bad for you. The biggest hazard in these delicious toasted pastries is the high fructose corn syrup, an American staple. But these things just taste so so good that you almost want to ignore the health hazards
Andreanne M.
If you have never tried there pop tarts you need to get on it cause they taste amazing! You can't really do wrong with any flavours of pop tarts but these are super tasty. They are hard to find so get them if you get your hand on them
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Ever since Gilmore girls I've had a love for pop tarts, any kind of pop tarts! But these are one of my favorites! Love them! They're great toasted or not and one of my most favorite breakfasts! Love em!
Julio G.
the pop tars are one of the best ways to at any dinneris has a very good flavor that make me happy when i it them, reapeat consumer almos every night i eat one they are the best nothing in the world can compite with them, it one of one experience to eat a pop tarts
Owen U.
Shawnee, KS
These pop tarts are just what you'd expect, sweet, cinnamony, and delicious. They're pretty cheap and are a good breakfast when you're running late. Sadly, they are not very good for you, but they do taste great!
Hunty R.
New favourite​ poptart the flavor reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch Wich is a favourite cereal of mine growing up so it's a straight blast from the past
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!