BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Abby S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Obsessed with cinnamon rolls and pop tarts so these two things together was amazing!! Highly recommend heating it up in the toaster before eating.
Amanda E.
These are delicious! They remind me of my childhood. They're so sugary and sweet and warm and gooey, my mouth is watering just thinking about them!
Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These things are dangerously delicious. Heat it up in the microwave or toaster for an extra yummy treat. It actually tastes like a cinnamon roll!
Lacey F.
Princeton, LA
It smells and taste like a cinnamon rolls but without the mess. We not only eat these for breakfast but also as a snack. So yummy and convenient!
Mary Grace D.
I eat these for dessert! I love the cinnamon taste with the icing on top. I always have to have these just when I want something warm and sweet.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
These are my favorite! I have to stop buying sometimes because I tend to go a little overboard with them. Easy to grab as you wall out the door.
Amber G.
Morristown , TN
These are so tasty! I love these for when I have a craving for something sweet, their just sweet enough, but not too sweet which I really like!
Amy M.
Sugar creek, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the cinnamon roll pop tarts. I know there is nothing healthy about these things but they're cheap, easy and so good for a treat sometimes!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love cinnamon & so I love these poplars flavor. They are so yummy & easy to make. Just pop em in the toaster or skip that & just take it to go.
hannah h.
Best poptarts hands down. I love that they are not fully frosted it's not so much sugar and not to rich. These are my favorite type of poptarts.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back