BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
These pop tarts are okay, nothing special. For me, they're just as dry as the other normal pop tarts. And these kind of taste like cardboard to me.
Morgan O.
albertville , AL
best, easiest, and most convenient breakfast ever when you're on the run and don't have the time to actually cook a meal plus they taste delicious
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these for those days on the go, especially when we running late it's perfect flavor and wont make a mess. Oh, yeah my kids like these too lol
Brenda M.
Woonsocket, RI
I love pop tarts and anything flavored cinnamon so these are a favorite for sure! The perfect snack and so cheap! Pop tarts can be found everywhere
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love poptarts they never disappoint me. Poptarts are my favorite. I even named my first dog poptarts. My favorite poptart is red velvet cupcake.
Jennifer L.
Williamstown, NJ
Pop tarts are not my go to breakfast but this flovor is pretty good. Usually I find the pop tarts too sweet. This kind is sweet but good with milk.
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
Delicious! My kids were huge fans of this flavor and I enjoyed it as well! I would recommend to any mom who needs a quick breakfast treat for kids.
Mia L.
Leesburg, VA
I love pop tarts because they taste great and they're easy if you're on the go. I'm always late to school (whoops :/) so I just get a bag and leave
Abby S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Obsessed with cinnamon rolls and pop tarts so these two things together was amazing!! Highly recommend heating it up in the toaster before eating.
Jen D.
Montgomery, AL
In my opinion, these are better than the traditional brown sugar pop tarts. My son could live off of pop tarts if I let him and these are soo good!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

Walmart