BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Kiara M S.
North Miami, FL
I love pop tarts . This is the ultimate cinammon roll flavor. All you have to do is toast it and have a cup of milk in the side for s fresh breakfast
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
Imagine that your brown sugar cinnamon poptart had a baby with a cinnabon and this would be it; can you think of anything better than that?? No way!
Linda H.
Cheektowaga , Ny
The kids love this product. they like it better then the fudge. We buy them at our local grocery store.
we are a repeat customer. Love pop tarts.....
Irene G.
Used to eat these all the time! Loved them! Now the kids that I baby'sit eat them & it makes for the perfect breakfast or even a late breakfast snack.
Amanda F.
These are addictive...my 2 year old and I love them! they crisp up nicely in the toaster and taste just like a cinnamon roll when you're eating them!
Michelle L.
This was just ok. Did not really like it. I would not buy this flavor again.  I put it in the microwave also.  This makes foe a nice snack.
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
The product is excellent, however the packaging was not. This item was packed with all types of products such canned food. The item packaging was crumpled, some boxes open, and when the inside packaging was opened, a lot of the Pop Tarts were broken. Lightweight or "breakable" items should not be shipped with heavier items.
Ashley K.
Toledo, OH
Very tasteful just needs some more frosting and then it would be perfect :) I warm mine up in my microwave for few seconds so it melts in my mouth
Amanda E.
New York , NY
These are delicious! They remind me of my childhood. They're so sugary and sweet and warm and gooey, my mouth is watering just thinking about them!
Jen D.
Montgomery, AL
In my opinion, these are better than the traditional brown sugar pop tarts. My son could live off of pop tarts if I let him and these are soo good!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!