BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Heather M.
Horntown, VA
super delicious and great for a toddler on the go. I love these especially when we are running late
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Theses pastries are delicious and a great price and great great flavor. They are very sweet though.
Diamond W.
Redford, MI
I love Iove it I is so much fun it taste so good experience in my lol like totally it is boom yoals
Lana W.
Elmore, AL
The best pop tart out there. We live for these at our house! Tastes just like a real cinnamon roll!
Krista E.
Price, UT
My husband has always loved these pop tarts!!! They taste great and are wonderful on the go snacks!
Sonia S.
A great snack. I just eat them straight out of the box. Good to have around at home or the office.
Wendy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pop tarts they're perfect when you don't know what to eat so you just pop one in the toaster
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
These are really good and same for on the go and for a quick and easy breakfast for the kids to eat
Shannon W.
Between my son and I, I can't keep these in my house! We love cinnamon and these do not disappoint!
Alysia Q.
These are so good. I love the flavor and will be repurchasing these. They taste good cold or warm.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!