BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Dianara Z.
North Las Vegas, NV
These pop tarts taste delightful, I love anything that has cinnamon in it. They are a really great snack not that healthy but it's okay to eat once in a while.
Katrina O.
I love all flavors but this is my favorite it's such an easy and on the go breakfast this flavor is so good I will repurchase and recommend everyone to try it
👸 Erica S.
Favorite flavor of pop tarts every time I see them available it's a must buy always satisfied I've been eating these since they first came out now I'm hooked!
Catherine V.
Pleasant Pr, WI
These are soooo good! I love cinnamon rolls and these are spot on! They are perfect for on the go both warm from the toaster or straight out of the package!
Sarah A.
Largo, FL
These are by far my favorite! It's so good when you toast them too it's warm and fluffy. In the mornings I definitely grab one of these pop tarts before I go
Sarah W.
Beckley, WV
Delicious! Taste just like a cinnamon roll but could use more icing in my opinion! I prefer to eat these heated but straight out of the package is good too!
Jussschwan  M.
I think I'm passed my exotic pop tart days but my 7- year old seemed to like these a lot. He tries just about every new pop tart he sees when we go shopping.
Lindsey A.
Elizabethtown, KY
I am not proud that we buy these because of how much sugar that is in these. its not really a breakfast choice in my opinion so we mainly use these as snacks
Kathren M.
Harlem, GA
These are my favorite Pop-Tarts, they are my guilty pleasure I hide them from my kids so I don't have to share. They taste just like a cinnamon roll. Yummy!
susie s.
Harmon,IL
When u put them in the toaster and they are all warm and gooey in side that is when they are the best this tasted so good it taste just like a cinnamon roll
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back