BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL
I love the cinnamon roll pop tarts they are so so good and they taste just like a frosted cinnamon roll I really love them when you first get them out of the toaster and they are warm! So good
Victoria C.
The frosted cinnamon rolls pop tarts are my secret obsession! When I'm feeling down or had a rough day my this is my comfort food. I literally will eat them any where and either hot or cold. They taste just like a fresh cinnamon rolls hot out of the oven when you pop them in the toaster.
meg n.
My favorite flavor of pop tarts! I'm so glad they brought these back awhile ago after not having them for a bit. They taste so good, just like a cinnamon roll! I never even toast these I just eat them right out of the package it's the perfect snack on the way to work
Tara S.
Russellville, TN
I looooove these! I usually have one for breakfast before the gym because pop tarts have such a great amount of sugar and protein! Walmart, sams and food city is where I buy them! If you like cinnamon rolls, give them a try! Toasted or not, they are great!
Summer T.
Irving, TX
Pop tart brand honestly has the best toaster pastries! They dont compare to any other brand! The cinnamon roll flavor was good but my favorite is either the brown sugar or the s'mores! Now I'm craving pop tarts gotta add it to the grocery list!! Lol
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
This flavor of pop tarts is so delicious, especially if you love cinnamon rolls! A great cinnamon taste with the frosting on top. Some of the other brands are a little cheaper, but have a little less satisfaction.
McKenzie N.
Tempe, AZ
Ohhh man, these are so addicting it's not even funny. They're so good, but obviously not the greatest for you, so that stinks. They taste just like a cinnamon roll. I used to eat these a lot, but now I don't as much, although I would definitely buy more.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Pop tarts are always a great fast breakfast. It's easy to just pop them in the toaster or even eat them not toasted. I just wish they had less calories and contain natural ingredients.
Heather B.
The best breakfast on the go is warm Kellogg's Pop-tarts Cinnamon roll flavor. I love that it is delicious cinnamon roll flavor without the mess and stickiness. I always stock up when there are sales, to avoid the higher prices! The next best thing to homemade breakfast!
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Always keep a cinnamon roll pop tart on me. I make my mom buy me a box or two every single time she goes to the grocery, it's very cheap and filling. The best flavor they have in my opinion, recommend to anyone who likes the taste of cinnamon roll but doesn't have the time to make them.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back