BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
these are beyond good. tastes just like cinnamon rolls in my opinion. the price isn't bad at all either! i would recommend this product to anyone that loves cinnamon as much as i do! would buy again for sure
Troy M.
Carmichael, CA
These are my favorite pop tarts! They taste just like you're eating a real warm cinnamon roll! Put a little butter on top after it comes out of the toaster and oh man!
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
This is another food that I have probably eaten my body's weight times 10 in. They are the literal jam and I always tell people to try them. If you're reading this, go try them. You won't be disappointed. Unless you're allergic to cinnamon.
Patty D.
They are my second fav. I love the originals chocolate ones. Yet this one is great ! Especially toasted. Sometimes I don't have time to toast them and they are still really good !
Ariel H.
['Shoals', 'IN'], IN
These pop tarts are really good! I actually eat them without putting them in the toaster. They have a really good flavor and they're even great to have as a sweet snack. Definitely recommend trying them!
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Love these! They have just the right amount of frosting on top! I love the taste of these I just wish they didn't have so many calories so I could eat them more often. I would def buy again though!
Lina F.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE pop tarts! They taste fantastic. Of course, they have tons of sugar and are not very filling so I prefer to eat them as a snack. Even still, if you want something delicious I would definitely try these. They have a lot of flavors of pop tarts but I prefer frosted cinnamon.
Kara E.
La Mirada , CA
While Blueberry will always be my favorite poptarts flavor, these come in at a close tie. Pop these in your toaster and it will taste just like a fresh cinnamon roll is in your hands!
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
These are the only kind of pop tarts my husband will eat. They aren't the healthiest, but they're great for the mornings when he wakes up for work late. They taste exactly like cinnamon rolls when popped into the toaster and warmed up!
Brianna S.
These poptarts are soooooo delicious. You can eat them warm or cold and they still taste amazing. I've been eating them my whole life and you can buy them at any grocery store. I recommend it to everyone.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!