BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Lauren D.
Hacienda Heights
Pop tarts are great for mornings when you don't have enough time to eat. You just grab a package & take it to go. Have a variety of flavors for everyone's cravings
Michaella A.
Carson, CA
I am a HUGE Pop Tart lover. This definitely tastes good (but i am biased since i love anything cinnammon). the only reason i gave it four stars is because my favorite pop tart is the S'mores!
I've been eating pop tarts for as long as i can remember they were a big part of my cildhood i still love them to this day and recommend putting them in the toaster
Michelline P.
My kids are very picky and normally don't like pop tarts. But I saw this flavor and knew it was something my kids was willing to try. My kids definitely enjoyed this new flavor.
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL
ok go to the store, i don't care which one. go to the pop tart isle. get these. go home and put them into the freezer. go to bed wake up eat until box is gone. repeat.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Me and my some love how it actually taste just like a cinnamon roll. We eat these almost every other week in the mornings. He had always been a pop tart fan . And now that he has tried it from the toaster he lost it!. I love all the flavors they come with and I think this may be the best one.
Kaitlin W.
Syracuse, IN
I eat this brand of breakfast food frequently. This flavor however is not my favorite. I will prob never purchase it ever again. I'll stick to the flavors I do like. Although it is affordable and available nearly everywhere I will not buy it again.
May L.
Cincinnati, OH
It goes way back to when I was a kid I loved eating these and I still do now every once in a while but i was in love with the strawberry one and this one is my new favorite.
April K.
When a warm gooey cinnamon roll is not available reach for tbis alternative. A quick pop in the toaster and voila cinnamon roll! Nice flavor and icing goodness.
Jazmin F.
Brentwood, CA
My kids love this products, they have one every morning before they leave to school, they are inexpensive and perfect for the go. I purchase 2 boxes every week.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back