BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
My family has tried many of the varieties of pop-tarts, and these are not bad, would just say they are not as good as the others. They do not seem to have a lot of flavor.
Kali M.
Conroe, TX
Best breakfast snack. Very nutritious and sweet that everybody will love. If you put it in the toaster it will give it a whole new taste. Leaving the kids wanting more.
Keegan E.
Goose Lake, IA
I absolutely love this item! It is my favorite flavor and I love eating these for breakfast! They are easy to eat while driving to school and when I am running late!
Ileana B.
Providence, RI
me and my son love these .. we eat them as snacks .. not that healthy but it all depends on how much you consume.. me and my son eat them once in a while and a treat.
Rocco D.
Roseville, CA
I love these pop tarts they are the best I have ec=ver had. They are to die for. I have these every single morning. They have just enough cinnamon to satisfy you.
W1sgal A.
It's a dry mix and tends to crumble too much. I would not repurchase again. My kids did not like this one very much and would not eat any of them after taking bites
Amanda B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
All in all I love Pop-Tarts, since I was a kid and until I'm old I will love pop-tarts. And whenever someone buys a cheaper brand I can always tell the difference!
Kendra B.
Plymouth, MN
These make really good snacks when you're on the go and don't have time to make a healthier one. I love that you can basically get these anywhere that food is sold
Let me just start off by saying i love POP TARTS but this specific flavor just doesnt do it for me. I cant even down a whole tart because its just way tooo sweet
Lauren D.
Hacienda Heights
Pop tarts are great for mornings when you don't have enough time to eat. You just grab a package & take it to go. Have a variety of flavors for everyone's cravings
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!