BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Angelica B.
Fresno, CA
I Love Pop Tarts! Have Been Since I Was Younger. My Dad Would Always Buy Them For My Sister And I. I Like Eating Them Cold As Well As Straight Out If The Toaster. They Are Really Yummy 😛
Cristen Z.
Hampton, NY
I purchased these for my little guys but my husband and I ended up eating them! They were so yummy and taste just like a cinnamon roll without all of the work!! 😊
Leanna B.
These Frosted Cinnamon Roll Pop-Tarts are the best thing I have ever eaten! They taste exactly like a cinnamon roll and they are delicious! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves cinnamon and has a sweet tooth! Wonderful desert!
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
My favorite pop tart flavor of them all. I eat them as breakfast, snack or dessert. They are sweet so they meet all the requirements. I eat them toasted or right out of the packaging.
S S.
Morgantown, WV
I really wasn't sure about cinnamon roll pop-tarts , but they were honestly pretty good. Definitely tasted like cinnamon and very sweet, and what more could you want from a poptart?
Vicci F.
Carney, OK
I like cinnamon pop tarts toasted in the toaster and spread with margarine. Don't eat this often because it's not a healthy breakfast, but it is nice for a warm treat on a cold day.
Chloe G.
Ann Arbor, MI
One of my guilty pleasures. The cinnamon roll pop tarts are amazing both toasted and cold. Don't purchase if you don't like cinnamon, but if you do then these treats are for you!
Yetta D.
Omg these things are like your mouth is in heaven. They taste amazing. I've bought them countless of times because they are the best snack to eat or for anyone who pack lunches. They aren't dry and the taste is very vibrant. I recommend to anyone.
Barbara F.
I absolutely LOVE these even though very fattening. I have been crazy for them since college but are more like dessert than breakfast food. A guilt pleasure. Price is irrelevant.
Catherine J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I know these aren't healthy but when you are in need of a treat you deserve some sugar!! Great hot or cold, you can just pop them in your bag and snack on the go.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!