BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC
Pop Tarts Cinnamon Roll toaster pastries are a good way to enjoy the flavor of a cinnamon roll when you don't have time to cook them. The flavor is just right and they are a great on the go breakfast.
Victoria  G.
Henderson, KY
I LOVE cinnamon roll pop tarts. It's definitely one of my favorite flavors! I think if they had a little more icing it would be number 1! They taste just like cinnamon rolls♡
Vishra P.
Everytime I eat poptarts, it feels like im eating pure sugar. As far as the actual cinnamon roll pop-tart, they're the same as any other pop-tart. A flat rectangle, with a sugary jell/jam like filling, with frosting on the top. They are definitely not toaster friendly. I do not recommend it to anyone looking for a healthy diet but poptarts always make kids happy.
sara f.
Suffern, NY
these are good but i don't like the frosting. its too sweet for me. these are good if u want dessert but i would avoid them for breakfast. try having these a little bit its not that good for you
Kelsey G.
Davison, MI
Pretty good, thought the flavor would be better than it was but still a good poptart can't go wrong with a pop tart, I love them all there's a bunch of flavors not mentioned that are my go to!
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
I really only like the unfrosted strawberry poptarts, but the icing fit the flavor of cinnamon. Would I buy them again? Probably not, but I'm glad I gave them a shot.
Alicia M.
Heflin, AL
These pop tarts are delicious. If you put them in the microwave or toaster for a few minutes and toast them they taste just like a fresh cinnamon roll. They go great with a glass of milk.
Arianna S.
One of my favorite pop tarts. I really enjoy buying these snacks and I usually take them with me so I can eat later during school. Cons are it can easily crumple but overall taste great.
Angelica B.
Fresno, CA
I Love Pop Tarts! Have Been Since I Was Younger. My Dad Would Always Buy Them For My Sister And I. I Like Eating Them Cold As Well As Straight Out If The Toaster. They Are Really Yummy 😛
Cristen Z.
Hampton, NY
I purchased these for my little guys but my husband and I ended up eating them! They were so yummy and taste just like a cinnamon roll without all of the work!! 😊
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!