BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
Love these! They have just the right amount of frosting on top! I love the taste of these I just wish they didn't have so many calories so I could eat them more often. I would def buy again though!
Viviana U.
How does it like pop-tarts everyone love pop-tarts more kids but my favorite are cinnamon it is practical to get snack and is really good flavor I think pop-tarts speak from them self when you eat now
Courtney M.
These are good, but not my favorite flavor of pop tarts. They taste more sugar-y then others. I would not repurchase this flavor, but love many others from this brand.
Johanna A.
Doral, FL
Mi hermano es adicto a estas galletas, son muy ricas, cada vez que alguien viaja las pide. Tengo que robarle unas para poder comerlas porque no comparte jajajajaja son deliciosas
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
One of the greatest Pop Tart flavors of all time!!!! They taste so sweet and delicious. I bought them from my local Walmart and they are so cheap and a great snack.
Lexie R.
Mishawaka, IN
These are my husbands favorite, I'm buying these 2-3 times a week. He grabs a pack while heading out the door for work because its a breakfast he can eat on the go, and they're delicious
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
I love these for a dessert! It's a little too sweet to have for breakfast. But perfect for a little dessert or when you have a sweet tooth. I just wish they had a little bit more frosting on the top. It's so good!!!!
Aron L.
Manchester, NH
These pop tarts taste just like your eating a cinnomon roll! No messy stickiness! You can eat them on the go and not have to deal with the mess! I love eating these on the way to work! They are so sweet and delicious!
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
These are my new favorite flavor following the longest place holder of classic strawberry! Definitely need to purchase and try in the morning! The only one I enjoy heated up!! So great
kennedi f.
Raytown, MO
i love these pop tarts ! they have an amazing taste. they aren't pricey at all ! some people may not like the flavor so i suggest finding a flavor that you like .
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!