BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy! Tastes SUPER when warmed & the smell of all happy goodness! Would for sure recommend if you have not tried yet.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Yummy for sure. I can't keep a box of Kelloggs pop tarts in my home due to my kids and husband having snack attacks lol
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
Love these! It gives me the cinnamon taste with out having to spend all that time cooking cinnamon rolls in the morning
Sarah K.
Reading, PA
Love these! Perfect for a quick morning on the go! Probably not the most healthy but still yummy. I eat them very often
Erin S.
Deville, LA
Frosted cinnamon roll is a favorite pop-tart flavor in our house. It seems to be the only one everyone can agree on ūü§Ē
Courtney M.
Mc Donald, OH
My son absolutely loves these! He won't eat any other kind! His favorite thing is pop tarts for breakfast every day!
Janelle C.
My favorite pop tarts out of all is this one. You must try this. If you love cinnamon roll you will love this too!!!
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
These are one of my favorite flavors! They taste so good and aren't overly sweet. The swirl on top adds a fun crunch!
Jen A.
I used to be obsessed with these. The taste tastes sooo good! Nice value too. It isn't exactly a healthy meal though.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
My favorites are the brown sugar pop tarts and strawberries! I will always buy these! Makes me feel like a kid again.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!