BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
Loving just about any cinnamon roll I have ever tasted I was super excited to try these, however they fell short of my expectations. Maybe because of the lack of frosting as the over all cinnamon flavor was good. Not my favorite, just ok.
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
I have tried many flavors of poptarts and these are amazing! I love poptarts and the brown sugar cinnamon is not my favorite but these cinnamon roll ones are delicious with the frosting on top. They're good toasted and straight from the package.
Sydney G.
In my opinion the flavor could be a little stronger. Everyone knows that Pop Tarts aren't the healthiest things but they certainly are delicious and a quick snack or breakfast.
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
My daughter loves these pop tarts and my husband too. He said it taste pretty dang good for being just a pop tart! We like to buy different flavor to keep my daughter guessing!
Makenna D.
I love pop tarts, they are my guilty pleasure because they are definitely not good for you nutrients wise but this is a great flavor for a little indulgence every now and then.
Hannah C.
Batesburg, SC
These are amazing and I hate I can't find these all the time. They have the taste of an actual cinnamon roll. I recommend this to everyone and every time I see these I buy them.
Michelle K.
Howell, NJ
Great flavor, very sweet. Good either hot or cold. Convenient packaging. Easy snack or breakfast on the go. A little crumbly but good taste. A real crowd pleaser. Definitely recommend to others because it's delicious.
Kayla M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Cinnamon pop tarts are my favorite, and an easy, on the go snack. I buy these at my local grocery store and they're sold at a good price. I've bought these since I was a kid
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
These pop tarts are really good! I actually eat them without putting them in the toaster. They have a really good flavor and they're even great to have as a sweet snack. Definitely recommend trying them!
Martha D.
yum yum yum its the best way to describe them I love my pop tart just popped out of my toaster the smell and taste great I purchase them every week on my local grocery store
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!