BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dana H.
This is my favorite flavor for Pop Tarts because it isn't too sweet. I can eat it either for a dessert or even breakfast. They are very filling. They aren't too expensive.
Alivia F.
Midland, MI
These are a good flavor, but my favorite is the chocolate fudge. They are great when paired with a glass of milk. I purchase them from Meijer, and they are relatively cheap. They are good toasted or at room temperature. I would purchase again..
Natalie U.
Oak Park, CA
Taste just like a cinnamon roll! I wish that there was maybe a strip of gooey icing inside the poptart as well as on top so it would be even more like a cinnamon roll when heated.
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
These are ok. I think they taste like a 3 day old cinnamon roll and leave my mouth with a subpar after taste. The frosting on top is kind of hard and crunchy and there isn't enough.
Karen L.
Adams Run, SC
We love Frosted Cinnamon Roll Pop Tarts. That's a great way to start your mornings. The flavor taste just like cinammon rolls without the mess. This was the first time we tried this flavor and it was awesome. I would recommend this product.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
these are so delicious! so yummy and not too messy. not exactly healthy per day but it fills you up for breakfast. i have bought this so many times from shoprite i lost count. love it!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love pop-tarts! They are a quick breakfast and they taste delicious. Great for kids and adults. Sometimes I just have a pop-tart for a snack anytime of the day.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
My husband and son love pop tarts but this is by far their favorite flavor. It isn't very healthy but it's good to have on hand for once in a while when I have no time to prepare breakfast or as a treat.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I bought these when i went to the market and instantly fell in love with the flavors! they are not healthy but they do have a very good flavor. i recommend these to the sweet fans
Sierra M.
Baldwinsville, NY
These are my favorite pop tarts, I always bring one to school with me for those long college classes... Great snack and tastes great in the toaster or straight out of the package.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!