BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Susan M.
Renton, WA
I loved this instead of a cookie! The Cinnamon flavor was good and it tasted slightly different from the brown sugar ones!
Haley H.
Tipton, IN
These pop tarts taste just like a cinnamon roll . They are great for breakfast especially when you pop them in the toaster.
Jasmine O.
Lovington, NM
These are so delicious by themselves or over a scoop of ice cream. I warm them up anytime I eat them. Good value for price.
shawana g.
My husband and my kids love these pop-tarts there actually hard to keep any in the house at the rate they go through these.
Juliana B.
It's really all I need on Sunday morning or a Sunday afternoon or a Monday morning o a Monday afternoon, you get the point
Marie H.
Isom, KY
Love pop tarts even though they aren't on my diabetic diet. I sneak them in once in a while, Cinnamon Roll is my favorite.
Katy P.
East Ridge, TN
This is our go to for a quick breakfast for the kids when we are on the run. They still prefer these over any other brand.
Jamie C.
Franklinton, NC
Sweet treat for breakfast! Two poptarts makes me full! So its a good amount, putting them in toaster makes it even better.
Meredith P.
Bloomington, IN
These are so good especially when warmed up in the toaster. They are easy to take on the go but not very healthy for you
Heather K.
I threw these away. Minimal flavor and hardly any icing! I was excited grabbing these off the shelf but I won't but again
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!