BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
Good taste, but the pastry seemed stale. I didn't buy another box. If they could get the pastry right I'd be happy to try again.
We do buy the strawberry regularly. Pop tarts is a product I trust. I'll continue to buy other flavors.
Kellogg's is a great brand.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
I was really disappointed in the flavor of these. I guess you can't really mimic a cinnabon, either you are one or you aren't. These contain a lot of sugar, as all pop-tarts do and did come at a great price but they just didn't have the taste I was searching for.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Theses are my favorite pop tarts! Pop them in the toaster to get a little warm then spread some butter on top and really get the crust!! Makes it taste even better!! The ultimate duo. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for!
Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
Pop tarts are my go to guilty pleasure snack and these do not disappoint! Perfect for taking on the go (or keeping a stash in the diaper bag in my case). Th cinnamon roll flavor is a nice twist on the traditional pop tart, but not too weird of a flavor like some!
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Me encantan y más tostadas son las mejores estoy segura que a ustedes también les va a encantar es un snak muy rico las de canela son las mejores bueno todas son ricas me encantan todas ojalá puedan probarlas son deliciosas ...
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
These didn't taste much like cinnamon roll to me unfortunately. Seemed overly sweet and more artificial flavored. And I love Kellogg's pop tarts and several flavors...unfortunately just not these.
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
These pop tarts are so so good at one time they said limited edition so I bought like 4 boxes they are so good I don't like super sweet stuff and these are the perfect breakfast not to sweet at all but so good and every better warm
Nichole S.
I love cinnamon rolls so much. If I could get away with eating them every day, I would. This tastes so much like a cinnamon roll, it's amazing. They're very not healthy, but I don't even care. They taste great untoasted, but downright heavenly after popped in the toaster.
Victoria C.
The frosted cinnamon rolls pop tarts are my secret obsession! When I'm feeling down or had a rough day my this is my comfort food. I literally will eat them any where and either hot or cold. They taste just like a fresh cinnamon rolls hot out of the oven when you pop them in the toaster.
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL
I love the cinnamon roll pop tarts they are so so good and they taste just like a frosted cinnamon roll I really love them when you first get them out of the toaster and they are warm! So good
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!