BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE POP TARTS EVER!!! I love these Pop-Tarts and probably could eat them everyday of my life. They taste like a cinnamon roll just in pop tart form.
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
love this product so much. I almost don't go a day without eat this. its really good with either putting it int he microwave or just eating it without heating it up.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Hands down, any PopTart with Cinnamon in it is the best. Tastes amazing. They aren't super healthy so I don't eat them often, but when I get a box, I eat the box in a few days. They are the best tasting and are best warmed up. I would highly recommend.
Tara M.
I don't see this flavor in the store all the time. But when I buy pop tarts I look for it. The cinnamon flavor is delicious. The pop tarts smell amazing while toasting.
Melinda S.
La grange, NC
Kelloggs Cinnamon Poptarts are absolutely delicious. They are awesome for breakfast as well as a snack during the day. i would definitely recommend the cinnamon flavor.
Celina P.
Redlands, CA
Very delicious and filling ! Not very healthy, but great to eat every other month. Love the flavor, you can never go wrong with poptarts, ESPECIALLY because of the price! Would recommend
chris r.
Staten Island, NY
These are so good they are my favorite poptarts i eat them everyday. I have them everyday as a snack i would reccomend them to everyone they are very inexpensive so if you like cinnamon i would definitly recommend they are so sweet and sugary and good.
Vianka R.
Naples, FL
when i want to be a kid again i think of pop-tarts which i can get in my nearest Walmart for a great deal.cinnamon roll toaster pastries are my go to.a repeat customer for this product.
Ashley T.
Cassville, MO
This is definitely a favorite, other than our go to blueberry and strawberry. The kids beg for these anytime they see it on the shelf. We have been buying these for a while, and will continue to as long as it is sold!
Lauren J.
Bridgeton, MO
Pop tarts are a great snack for breakfast or any other time. They don't really fill you up but they work for a fast breakfast. I will always repurchase pop tarts just because they are so easy and inexpensive. The cinnamon roll flavor is my favorite.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!