BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Aaliyah M.
These cinnamon ones are my favorite especially when warm. I'm not a fan of the fruit flavors but this one is sweet and has spice
Bb S.
Oceanside, CA
These are a favorite in our home. We keep them for breakfast snacks traveling and any other reason to enjoy a fun tasty snack.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Aren't all pop tarts amazing!? Yeah, that's what I though! This is an amazing tasting pop tart that will have you wanting more!
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
My kids enjoy these. I like that they go on sale often and there are coupons in the ads. Wal-Mart is a good place to get them.
Samantha T.
Somerset, KY
Love this product. My children fight over them. I wish they made a huge box it would save so many late night trips to the store
Brandi M.
Oakdale, CA
When warmed in the toaster with a little melted butter on top, these are a nice treat that will satisfy those sweet cravings!
Tiffany G.
Greensboro, NC
The flavor is really good but I wish they had more frosting. I have a big sweet tooth but I'm not a huge pop tart fan anyways
jessica w.
Montgomery , AL
These are good however they are not my favorite ones by any means. I know my kids love them though which is good in my book.
Abigail S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love poptarts. It actually taste like the flavor it says it is. It's good especially after you warm it up in the microwave.
Jasmine O.
Lovington, NM
These are so delicious by themselves or over a scoop of ice cream. I warm them up anytime I eat them. Good value for price.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!