BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Priscilla V.
These are so good!! I don't eat these all the time for breakfast but when I want to treat myself I'll have one or two lol! So yummy!!
Michelle M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Warm these in your toaster and you'd swear you're eating a warm, fresh cinnamon roll. These are among my favorite Pop Tarts flavors.
Jacey M.
Cibolo
These are very different,I don't really recommend them but that is just me! It does taste like cinnamon rolls but I'm just not a fan
Sherice H.
Forestville
My husband and kids weren't too thrilled about this flavor. The kids stop eating them and my husband tried his best to finish them.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I don't tend to buy out of the norm, but I love cinnamon rolls and these, are heaven! Just amazing, would definitely purchase again
Gabrielle L.
These are great tasting. Not only do we eat them for breakfast but also as a snack and dessert. Sweet and full of cinnamon flavor.
Renee M.
North lima, OH
Pop tarts cinnamon roll flavored pop tarts are amazing!! They literally taste​ exactly like a cinnamon roll without the stickiness
Miki S.
Minneapolis, MN
Tastes exactly like a cinnamon roll! Super yummy especially when toasted. Great when you're having a craving for something sweet.
Natalie P.
New Wilmngtn, PA
These are my favorite pop tarts ever. It doesn't completely taste like you're eating a cinnamon roll but it's pretty darn close!
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Pop-Tarts!!! I love them just a little bit burnt. The flavor is so great!! It tastes like a cinnamon roll :]
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!