BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My kids love this favor Frosted Cinnamon Roll. They get so disappointed when we run out. I wish the sold the big box at Sam's. My only issue none of my kids eat the crust. they always pick that part off
These pop tarts are so soft, yet crunchy and toasty when you put them in the toaster. The cinnamon and frosting just melts into your mouth with all of this warmth, giving you such a serene and relaxed feeling in the morning. I'd recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Ruth R.
San Jose, CA
If you like a nice blend of salty and sweet, these are perfect. The pastry dough tastes a bit like a buttermilk biscuit while the filling and icing have all the sweet goodness you'd expect from a pop tart. Once they're warmed up, they are as good as a cinnamon roll!
Marilyn B.
Covington, GA
Not only do I love pop tarts my kids do as well and will eat daily if I let them. The cinnamon flavor is the best and goes well with fall and winter. I've bought these for about 8 years now. The price is great for the great quality of taste. They cooks well no mess!
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
I tried this for the first time this year and they are amazing. They taste exactly like a cinnamon roll. Get these if you want a lower calorie taste for cinnamon rolls.
Dee S.
Temple Hills, MD
We had the pleasure of trying these during Christmas time and actually they were pretty good A little too sweet but they were pretty good. Mainly the only reason as to why we try these was because they were on sale for $2 a box can't beat that what a great price.
Lorie H.
The perfect breakfast for when you want Cinnamon Roll but without the mess. They are good for when you are in a hurry and need quick food. You can eat them warm or cold and they are just as good. One of the better Pop-tart flavors that I would very much buy again.
Nina L.
Fort Mill, SC
These are almost too good, I can't stop eating them. They go so well with a good cup of coffee and are easy to grab for breakfast in the morning. If I have a lot of extra time in the morning I'll throw them in the toaster but they definitely don't need it at all
Ashley P.
St Louis Park, MN
I like cinnamon brown sugar pop tarts so I thought this would be similar but it wasn't. It was good enough for me to eat it but I probably wouldn't buy it again. It was too sweet for my taste.
Felecia G.
We love pop tarts and we always have a box in our house. This is one flavor we really love! Only thing I wish is that there wasn't so many calories in just 1 pop tart.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!