BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Joy M.
I love these pop tarts! I think the flavor of the cinnamon roll is just right and not too sweet. I have bought these several times and will continue to. I bought at Walmart.
Darcy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Oh my gosh these are soooo good. I pick them up for a treat every now and then, not too often because we end up eating the whole box in a day! Good toasted or just out of the box. Man, they really hit a home run with this flavor. Glad to see its not a limited time only thing.
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
YUM! One of my favorite diet cheats! Warm, soft Pop-Tarts! I like the cinnamon roll poptart, although I don't believe it really tastes like a cinnamon roll. It has it's own flavor.... which is good. <3
Angelina K.
Alger, MI
If you like cinnamon, this is the pop-tart for you. I've only bought these once, but I'd definitely buy again. They aren't healthy, they have a lot of sugar but the flavor is phenomenal. I'd buy again.
Brooke H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty good pop tart, not my favorite flavor I tend to stick to the more basic flavors but I enjoy this one every now and then. Obviously not healthy but a good indulgence.
Lauren Ann R.
Totally better than the brown sugar frosted pop tarts! They aren't too sweet since the frosting is drizzled. I can find these at larger grocery chains, but not so much on smaller stores or Target.
Bitty E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious pop tarts, taste very similar to an actual cinnamon roll although slightly overpowering. Yummy snack, but unsure if I could eat these as breakfast in the morning
Cristina P.
The taste of this product is great and almost spot on to the taste of an actual cinnamon roll. Would definitely like if they added a side of frosting in the box to be able to top the pop tart with.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My kids love this favor Frosted Cinnamon Roll. They get so disappointed when we run out. I wish the sold the big box at Sam's. My only issue none of my kids eat the crust. they always pick that part off
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
Even though it's not the healthiest breakfast option, pop tarts are an easy on the go breakfast that don't take any work to prepare! You can find these at almost every grocery store which makes it easy to keep in stock in your pantry.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back