BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lizzet S.
Shafter, CA
Didn't have much flavor. Tastes a little bland and too dry for me. Tried these out because I was curious but did not meet my expectations
Ashley S.
Good but not great. Couldve had a more realistic flavor to them. And could be been like Pillsbury and included a squeeze packet of icing.
Indira M.
Philadelphia, PA
This pop tart gives me the taste of a pop tart that I love with cinnamon. Also the cinnamon tastes like actual cinnamon not artificial.
Morgan H.
Cinnamon roll is hands down the best flavor. I like the fruity ones but sometimes I'm just all for the cinnamon and this hits the spot
Tammy W.
Olive Branch, MS
We just bought these pop tarts to replace the limited edition maple and bacon ones which were addicting. I hope these are just as good
Vanda M.
I dislike them personally but my husband loves them for a quick morning snack especially when he's on the go and has somewhere to be.
Brenda G.
My children's favorite, we also take these when we go to the park as treats or on long trips so we do not have to stop at the store.
Haley G.
Pop tarts are my weakness. I am awful at breaking my diet. I put butter on top and pop it in the microwave for a sinfully good snack!
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
My kids favorite flavor. But who doesn't love a poptart. they get them as snacks . absolutely not for breakfast. its just too sugary
Caity C.
MY husband buys a box of these weekly and eats them for post workout snacks! He loves trying new flavors! They are so quick and easy!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!