BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Amber R.
My best friend made me bring her some once and then after a few hours of beggingg she finally let me have some and they were awesome. They're really creamy and sweet but not to sweet. They're really good
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
I wanted to try these and put them in the toaster and then melted a little butter on top. They were really yummy.... Would probably taste good heated with some
Vanilla ice cream yok
Showstopper S.
I have never tried this flavor of pop tarts but I would be willing to. I love trying new flavors as I do this all the time on my YouTube channel. The problem with these foods is they are very unhealthy.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
My husband and 5 year old son are crazy about these cinnamon roll poptart. They both say they taste very similar to actual cinnamon rolls but they are much less effort to make.
Phelysia B.
Muskegon, MI
These are best served with a nice glass of cold milk. the warmth of the pop tart pairs nicely with the milk. These are a good choice when you don't want a fully frosted poptart.
tiffany s.
Twin lakes, WI
This is one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts! It is even better when popped in the toaster
I eat them all the time and the calories are much less then a regular breakfast an the taste makes up for it! Totally worth it!
They are good value for the price considering how many you get in a pack and i always buy all of the different flavors. I would recommend this as a snack, but not to eat all of the time.
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
YUM! One of my favorite diet cheats! Warm, soft Pop-Tarts! I like the cinnamon roll poptart, although I don't believe it really tastes like a cinnamon roll. It has it's own flavor.... which is good. <3
Darcy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Oh my gosh these are soooo good. I pick them up for a treat every now and then, not too often because we end up eating the whole box in a day! Good toasted or just out of the box. Man, they really hit a home run with this flavor. Glad to see its not a limited time only thing.
Daniela R.
I love cinnamon and when a see this for the firsts time i just fell in love with it! It's so good for a quick breakfast, has a good price, super tasty and jummy. I would recommend these tarts to everyone.
Joy M.
I love these pop tarts! I think the flavor of the cinnamon roll is just right and not too sweet. I have bought these several times and will continue to. I bought at Walmart.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!