BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Daisy G.
Victorville, CA
Omg! Pregnant or not, love love love these! They are mine and my daughters favorites. Cold or hot they are do yummy and delicious as she says..
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
I love pop tarts, I honestly don't know not on a person that doesnt. The foster cinnamon taste super good I would eat like two packets of them.
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD
Not healthy but a nice rainy day treat for breakfast. Handy to have on hand for teenager sleepovers. Wish there were more coupons available.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
I really don't like the flavor but the other flavors are good as well. I like some hot and just plain from tje package but overall great swets.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
I miss all the frosting on the top, but what is there is great! Good flavor. There's other flavors I like more, but this one is pretty good!
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
These are so good. The cinnamon is very bold, which I love. These are a great unhealthy snack or breakfast to eat while running out the door.
Trina I.
I love Pop Tart since I was a kid it's a great snack toasted or untoasted easy to pop in your lunch your gym bag great flavor and great taste
amy b.
blasdell, NY
These are about the only pop tarts I like. Great for In the mornings where my family is running late. At least we get something yummy to eat!
Shannon J.
Lancaster, CA
These are so good! There perfect for on the go or when you're not too hungry. They're a tad bit sweet but, with a cup of milk, they're yummy.
Angel W.
Chester, PA
These are my favorite flavor of pop-tarts. They aren't very nutritious and are very sweet, but they are filling, at least for a little while.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!