BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melody B.
O Fallon, MO
I can eat this at anytime of the day or night it helps to give me that full feeling and to keep hungry away. You just heat and eat or just eat straight out of the packing once open.
Stephanie O.
I like these pop tarts because they are my favorite flavor and don't taste too overpowered with sugar. I cant really mention how they taste when toasted because I never had time to toast them so I just ate them like that and they still tasted awesome to me. I would probably buy these again.
Billie B.
Perrysville , IN
We eat pop tart all the time. Not just as breakfast food. But also as snacks in the evening. Or if your my husband in the middle of the night and I wake up with half of one stuck to my face.

We love pop tarts!
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
Cinnamon Roll Pop Tarts have a soft spot in my heart. I can honestly say I have eaten an entire box in a single sitting (oops). They are quite delicious, even if there is not much health benefits behind the product. I would absolutely buy the product again, primarily for the wonderful taste.
Sally B.
Fayetteville, NC
Frosted Cinnamon Roll Pop Tarts are really great and taste good. The price is a good value and I will buy again. I think overall they are the best qnd I usually buy them at Walmart.
Tony D.
Denham Springs, LA
My two favorite pop tarts is either cinnamon or strawberry or maple and brown sugar. Put in in the pop up toaster for a few minutes and you have a warm hot breakfast to start the day off with it or you can even grab a pack on the go and eat cold. I prefer warm but either way it is fulfilling
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
I love these!! Basically anything Cinnamon flavored pop tarts are the best. I grab them every time I'm at the grocery store or Walmart. Not healthy, but sometimes I need something like this when I'm craving junk.
Tara W.
Waltham, MA
These were okay in my book. I bought them once and will not buy this flavor again. It just wasn't what I was expecting and just not worth it for me. There are other flavors from pop-tart that I like a lot more than this one so I will return to one of the flavors I have had in the past.
Alyssa G.
Wyoming, MI
these are by far my favorite pop tarts. they have an amazing cinnamon filling the icing on top could be a little heavier and i wouldn't complain but i love sugar over all they are great and well worth the buy
Alexis W.
Decatur, GA
Poptarts have really evolved since I was younger and the flavors just get better. I got these from Kroger for a great price. They taste great the con is bag you run out too fast! This is a delicious product.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!