BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mary Grace D.
I eat these for dessert! I love the cinnamon taste with the icing on top. I always have to have these just when I want something warm and sweet.
Amy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the cinnamon roll pop tarts. I know there is nothing healthy about these things but they're cheap, easy and so good for a treat sometimes!
Lacey F.
Princeton, LA
It smells and taste like a cinnamon rolls but without the mess. We not only eat these for breakfast but also as a snack. So yummy and convenient!
Briann N.
These are my girls favorites! They are the perfect on the go breakfast or snack. They taste like a warm cinnamon roll, especially in the toaster!
Amber N.
Morristown, TN
These are so tasty! I love these for when I have a craving for something sweet, their just sweet enough, but not too sweet which I really like!
Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These things are dangerously delicious. Heat it up in the microwave or toaster for an extra yummy treat. It actually tastes like a cinnamon roll!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
These are my favorite! I have to stop buying sometimes because I tend to go a little overboard with them. Easy to grab as you wall out the door.
Angelic M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these types of pop tarts! They are delicious and taste very close to an actual cinnamon bun and when you heat it up it smells so good .
Sara M.
ughhhh i wish i didn't love these as much as i do! it would be great if they made a lower sugar version however (so i wouldn't feel so guilty!)
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite Pop-tart flavor ever! It is hard to find them in stores around my area, but growing up this used to be my go-to snack or breakfast.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!