BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
These are really good. I like these for breakfast and or at night time with milk and they're just on the sea good or you can just carry them as a snack and you're ready to go. There's so many different flavors and I personally mostly all of them there's so many to choose from but the cinnamon ones are really good.
Dani L.
Very convenient for a quick breakfast. I buy it at my neighborhood supermarket every other month. I like the sweet, fruity flavors however they are quite small. I have to eat two to get full.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
These are so good. Everyone in my family always fights for the last one. I'm not big on pop tarts in general but I do like these and the plain cinnamon ones. However they're a bit pricey so we normally go for the generics.
Leone W.
Hinesville, GA
Absolutely love these! I can't currently eat dairy but I loooove Pop-Tarts so I got these and decided to try them. They are delicious! I love them when they're warmed and my son loves to steal some from me! Will keep buying
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
This is not a snack I enjoy, but my KIDS they are obsessed with these things. I think they are way to sweet to be honest but the kids beg for these. It's not something I buy often but they will convince me to get them.
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My daughter is 17 and loves pop tarts. The cinnamon roll pop tarts taste like real cinnamon rolls when toasted in the oven. We have purchased them and will continue to purchase them! If you like cinnamon rolls, try them!
Olive B.
These are delicious. They taste like cinnamon rolls! I eat these probably once or twice a week and I always love them. They are definitely best toasted but whatever floats your boat. I would definitely recommend these!
crystal c.
Not the healthiest but love to buy these for my little brother as a treat. Definitely not for calorie counters but if you have a sweet tooth you can always look to these. Not pricey at all and they have a variety a flavors!
Not much I can say about these little treats except YUM! I love Pop-Tarts fresh out of the toaster with a tall glass of cold milk. The Cinnamon Roll flavor is a favorite. It's one of the most homey and comforting flavors and feels like a being enveloped in a warm blanket while you're eating it. Yummmm.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These are so yummy but so bad for you. I try not to at them but will crave them every once in a while. There are so many flavor and are so simple to make. I've been buying these ever since I was a kid. They're not too expensive.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back