BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Kiara M S.
North Miami, FL
I love pop tarts . This is the ultimate cinammon roll flavor. All you have to do is toast it and have a cup of milk in the side for s fresh breakfast
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
The product is excellent, however the packaging was not. This item was packed with all types of products such canned food. The item packaging was crumpled, some boxes open, and when the inside packaging was opened, a lot of the Pop Tarts were broken. Lightweight or "breakable" items should not be shipped with heavier items.
Amanda F.
These are addictive...my 2 year old and I love them! they crisp up nicely in the toaster and taste just like a cinnamon roll when you're eating them!
Brenda M.
Woonsocket, RI
I love pop tarts and anything flavored cinnamon so these are a favorite for sure! The perfect snack and so cheap! Pop tarts can be found everywhere
Cheri G.
Champaign, IL
My kids love Poptart. Almost every flavor. Great for an out the door breakfast, when your running late for school. Love to try all the new flavors.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
These pop tarts are okay, nothing special. For me, they're just as dry as the other normal pop tarts. And these kind of taste like cardboard to me.
Morgan O.
albertville , AL
best, easiest, and most convenient breakfast ever when you're on the run and don't have the time to actually cook a meal plus they taste delicious
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
Delicious! My kids were huge fans of this flavor and I enjoyed it as well! I would recommend to any mom who needs a quick breakfast treat for kids.
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these for those days on the go, especially when we running late it's perfect flavor and wont make a mess. Oh, yeah my kids like these too lol
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love poptarts they never disappoint me. Poptarts are my favorite. I even named my first dog poptarts. My favorite poptart is red velvet cupcake.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!