BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Taylor W.
Los Angeles, CA
It's hard to write an honest review on Pop-Tarts... ALL FLAVORS ARE AMAZING. But... The Cinnamon Roll Flavor is SO. GOOOOOD. Seriously, probably my favorite flavor yet. Perfect toasted but also good right out of the package. YUM.
Chelsea R.
Some of my pop tarts I like to eat without throwing them in the toaster while going quick on the go. This flavour tastes the best when warm. Cinnamon roll is in my top favorite types of Poptarts. I definitely recommend this product.
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Not the greatest thing I've had. The box I got was kind of stale and tasted more like chucks of cinnamon between cardboard. Cinnamon rolls are my favorite breakfast food so I was just disappointed.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My brothers and sisters really love this one a personally myself too. It does have a good flavor. I have like 3 boxes in the kitchen . Its good value not pricey at all like 4 bucks . You can really eat it cold and warm .these are probably my favorite out of all flavors.
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
These are not their best pop tarts. I love cinnamon rolls and I love pop tarts so I was so excited to buy and try these. They're a great price, same as others but I don't really recommend these. I will not buy these again! They don't taste like a cinnamon roll, they just taste stale-ish and they're overall not very good.
Vivian N.
We ALWAYS have these in our pantry. It's our go-to flavor whenever we're at the store. I eat these every couple of days when I'm in the mood for something sweet. There is such a great sugary taste! I would definitely buy this again and again! So happy with this product.
Kirsten T.
😍😍😍 I love Pop Tarts and cinnamon rolls so this is heaven! Being a teacher, these are easy breakfasts and I keep some Pop Tarts in my classroom for the kids, too. My husband used to not like Pop Tarts but he for sure likes them now!
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
It's easy to eat when you are in a rush to school and you are running late I get mine at jewel it's a good price not pricey I eat this a lot cause I'm always late I love pop tarts I recommend this to anyone
Jean R.
Clinton, MD
Cinnamon Roll pop tarts are one of my favorites. They are hard to find in my area, and I am always happy when I come across them. The flavor is great and not as much frosting on the outside as some of them, so not quite sweet.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
Doesn't quite taste like a cinnamon roll but it is food after it is toasted. The serving size is one but I always eat to because one is never satisfying. Texture and flavor is good. And over all the have a wide range of flavors.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!