BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Omg this is like one of the best pop tarts ever! It's not too sweet and the flavor is delicious. Tastes just like the real thing! Pop it in the toaster oven for a couple minutes and you've got a winner
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
I have this thing about cinnamon and pastries. When I don't have time to eat I grab a package and throw in my purse. Pop-Tarts are a staple in my house, they taste great and what is great it you don't have to use the toaster to eat them. I have even got my daughter eating them.
Rebekah N.
This is my favorite Pop-Tart. I'm not usually a Pop-Tart person, but these are so yummy! I can eat them toasted or not and they go great with my coffee. They taste just like a cinnamon roll, but aren't overly sweet like most Pop-Tarts.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
I'm a huge fan of pop-tarts but this one are not what I expected. The flavor ain't nothing to be impressed and I wouldn't buy this again. I think that they are better options out there and I don't recommend this.
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro
too much of the flavor if u eat both of them ur throat will be hurting I DO NOT like this product i love poptarts but this flavor is a no no i hate it and yes i said in one of my snaps im a foodie and i know my food but when i tasted that i cried i do not wanna buy this again
Megan D.
White House , TN
These are a really great pop tart, but would be way better if there were just a little more icing. You can really taste the cinnamon taste from a cinnamon roll but the icing just isn't really there, but otherwise they're really good.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
These are my personal favorite. really the only flavor of Pop-Tarts that i actually like. i like them warmed up in the toaster and then with butter on the other side. they are delicious. they are awesome for an on the go snack too. grab and go. we usually purchase at walmart.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids absolutely love these ! They are perfect for on the go breakfast or even as a snack. They come two tarts to each individually wrapped pack. They are yummy warmed or as is , and they come in a variety of flavors !
Vivian N.
We ALWAYS have these in our pantry. It's our go-to flavor whenever we're at the store. I eat these every couple of days when I'm in the mood for something sweet. There is such a great sugary taste! I would definitely buy this again and again! So happy with this product.
Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My brothers and sisters really love this one a personally myself too. It does have a good flavor. I have like 3 boxes in the kitchen . Its good value not pricey at all like 4 bucks . You can really eat it cold and warm .these are probably my favorite out of all flavors.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!