BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Amber A.
Orlando, FL
These pop tarts are some of my favorite. I love cinnamon rolls and the taste of these is spot on. I would reccomend these to anyone who likes cinnamon rolls because their taste is definitley not dissapointing. It lived up to its standards in my eyes.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pop-Tarts are my all time favorite breakfast food. They are easy to take with you on the go. They do have a lot of calories but they taste amazing. I really enjoy most of the flavors they have but the Cinnamon roll is one of my top favorites. The taste is not over powering to the point where you can only eat so much, it is just enough. The taste really good warm too!
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
This is a great breakfast for an on the go day. We try to sit and eat breakfast at home. But the days we can't my kids love these and they don't mind at all. I'm not sure I like the sugar content. If they could bring that down we would be happy about that.
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm very much addicted to poptarts. We have an amazing relationship. I constantly buy them. And will continue to. Sometimes I buy them from Shoprite or Acme. They are a great value for what they are. I would always recommend poptarts to others.
Pamela W.
San Diego , CA
Best pop tart flavor ever! I'm not a fan of a lot of frosting so this one is perfect! No too sweet and I can eat them whenever without milk if I'm in a hurry to get it out of the house. They are delicious and have purchased them countless of times
Autumn V.
These are my absolute favorite pop tarts by far! I prefer the cinnamon roll pop tarts to the brown sugar cinnamon ones. They aren't too expensive and are very filling without being a lot of calories. I would definitely buy again and again!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This has got to be my favorite flavor of poptart. I eat poptarts as pre or postworkout carbs, and the chocolate mocha flavor is freaking amazing. They do have a lot of sugar and carbs, but it's worth it to me to have the occasional delicious treat.
Samantha H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
No snack or quick breakfast is better and easier than pop tarts. This flavor is my favorite, but my kids love the fruit ones like strawberry and blueberry. I know they aren't the healthiest option but they're perfect for on the go, especially toasted!
Jody D.
I wish Kellogs would come out with a healthier version of pop-tarts. The taste of these are so-so. I only like the filling and it is just too sweet for me. I have also found a cardboard like taste if these sit too long in the box.
Natalie C.
Barre, VT
I always get the brown sugar cinnamon pop tart's. That's my favorite kind I assume this is almost the same thing. Get stars for taste but lose the stars because they're horribly bad for you. Full of calories sugar and fat, should definitely be considered a desert not a breakfast food.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!