BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer V.
Holland, MI
How can you go wrong with pop-tarts. Easy to grab and a great throw in the bag snack. Good flavor and a crust that is enjoyable as well. Price is usually right and a lot of times on sale in my local market.
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are delicious! I love cinnamon rolls and I love pop tarts and these are a perfect combination of both! Excellent taste and excellent price. Good for breakfast or a snack. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Kaitlyn L.
El Cajon, CA
These are pretty sweet so you should eat these on a cheat day, or when you feel like you need a pick-me-up. It does get a little sticky once in a while, but that also depends on how you eat them. They do taste like cinnamon rolls! I give them that, and the flavors go well together.
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
These poptart Cinnamon roll toaster pastries are the best. The flavor is on spot. The only con to these are there are not in a box. I could careless if they are healthy or not because they taste amazing.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Yum, yum, yum! pop tarts are such an easy on the go breakfast. This particular flavor is one of my many favorites! We buy pop tarts a lot but we always buy them on sale and stock up. when we purchase them they are always a couple dollars.
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
Normally, I am not a big fan of Pop Tarts but my 3 yr old daughter wanted to try them. I have to say that this has to be the best flavor Pop Tart. My daughter loves them and so do I. It doesn't matter if you use the toaster or microwave, they are the best and I love how the flavor fills your house like you just baked or lit a candle.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
These are my favorite brand of pop-tarts. They taste amazing after putting them in the toaster because the filling and icing are delicious! Also, they have way less calories than you'd think-way less than a typical breakfast. I buy these whenever I see them because I eat them so often, so pick them up when you see them in stock!
Stacie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't had a pop tart in over 20 years. My kids actually asked me to buy this. I said why not! We tried them and we love them! I now have to buy a box for each of us because one box just isn't enough.
Rhonda A.
Jetersville, VA
Kellogg's Pop tarts, Cinnamon Roll..yum yum. I pop them in the toaster and the smell reminds of cinnamon rolls cooking in the oven on a Sunday morning. They are not soft like the rolls but taste like one. Its quick and handy to eat on the go. I rush around in the morning and these are perfect for me.
Andrea F.
I tried these once a few months ago. Although I'm your usual traditional bland poptart lover. These were really good ! I'm starting to branch out to more flavors and I really liked these. Didn't get them from this site. But stop and shop. And they are yummy !
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!