BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rocco D.
Roseville, CA
I love these pop tarts they are the best I have ec=ver had. They are to die for. I have these every single morning. They have just enough cinnamon to satisfy you.
Let me just start off by saying i love POP TARTS but this specific flavor just doesnt do it for me. I cant even down a whole tart because its just way tooo sweet
Lauren D.
Hacienda Heights
Pop tarts are great for mornings when you don't have enough time to eat. You just grab a package & take it to go. Have a variety of flavors for everyone's cravings
Michaella A.
Carson, CA
I am a HUGE Pop Tart lover. This definitely tastes good (but i am biased since i love anything cinnammon). the only reason i gave it four stars is because my favorite pop tart is the S'mores!
I've been eating pop tarts for as long as i can remember they were a big part of my cildhood i still love them to this day and recommend putting them in the toaster
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL
ok go to the store, i don't care which one. go to the pop tart isle. get these. go home and put them into the freezer. go to bed wake up eat until box is gone. repeat.
Michelline P.
My kids are very picky and normally don't like pop tarts. But I saw this flavor and knew it was something my kids was willing to try. My kids definitely enjoyed this new flavor.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Me and my some love how it actually taste just like a cinnamon roll. We eat these almost every other week in the mornings. He had always been a pop tart fan . And now that he has tried it from the toaster he lost it!. I love all the flavors they come with and I think this may be the best one.
Maritza S.
I love anything with cinnamon and I also love pop tarts very much. I was filled with joy when I discovered these. You can always find one somewhere in my house.
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
They taste just like a cinnamon bun but are more convenient. Can be put in a toaster to grab on the go. The cinnamon and vanilla taste perfect with one another.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!