BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Megan S.
These are soooo good! Seriously though taste spot on. Really could have them as a dessert instead of breakfast. Great for on the go. Ive bought them at Kroger but recently they have been out. Definitely worth a try.
Destini U.
I love this food it tastes so good and I have it every morning for school for breakfast and I always go back to the store to get more cause it is my Altima favorite pop tart and I recommend to anyone and every one who likes cinnamon and pop tarts
Mary H.
Salem, OR
I'm all for pop tarts but these are the worst I've ever tasted. They don't taste like a cinnamon roll at all. They taste like straight of cardboard and spoons full of straight raw cinnamon. I will never buy these again or recommend them to anyone
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
These are my favorite pop tarts by far. There not as sweet as a cinnamon bun so they don't hurt my teeth. I like to toast them to get them all soft and delicious. We buy them every week when we go grocery shopping.
Marlika C.
These are my 7 year old's favorite! It is so convenient to just toss in her book bag and send her off to school. She never leaves home without asking for one of these. They're great for snack time as well. We buy these regularly in my household.
Autumn A.
Los Angeles, CA
Okay, I already love the Pop-Tarts brand, but these are fantastic! Not too sure they're all that healthy, however they are delicious! I would eat the whole box in one sitting if I could!! I'll definitely buying these when I go grocery shopping.
Kourtney A.
Flowery Branch, GA
Something I don't like to admit about myself is that I am a perpetually late person. Especially in the mornings. Which makes it very difficult to get a good breakfast. I like Pop-Tarts for the convenience. It's very easy to just grab some Pop-Tarts and go. And I really enjoy the Cinnamon Roll flavors. SO GOOD. I just wish they were healthier.
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I've been a huge fan of Pop-tarts since my childhood. My favorite is the brown sugar flavor, but the cinnamon roll flavor comes in at a close second! If you like cinnamon rolls, you'll love this. It captures the flavor perfectly, without the mess!
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
My husband LOVES the cinnamon roll pop tart. This is by far his favorite kind. He eats these all the time for breakfast and just doesn't seem to get tired of them. They're a great on the go breakfast for him to eat while he's driving to work
Samantha W.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are delicious! I love cinnamon rolls and I love pop tarts and these are a perfect combination of both! Excellent taste and excellent price. Good for breakfast or a snack. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!