BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Sparkle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good. I have a box in my cabinet right now. If I eat them for breakfast, then I'll also drink a cup of milk. Or you can eat them as a snack because they are very sweet. I love the taste and the frosting tops it off
Micah K.
Louisville, KY
Let me just tell you, these are THE BEST!! If you love a warm cinnamon roll, but don't have the time, these are your new best friend. Pop one of these in a toaster and you'll be pretty close to as happy as with that regular cinnamon roll.
Jennifer E.
Brockport, NY
These Pop Tarts were amazing I don't always toast them but definitely better toasted then eating it on toasted but it's got a really nice cinnamon flavor to it not like there brown sugar and cinnamon just I really nice taste
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite limited edition poptart since I outgrew the peanut butter cookie poptart. If you want to really experience the taste of this poptart then you have to heat it up. I wouldn't say it tastes exactly like a cinnamon roll but it's really close in my opinion.
These are a staple in my household! My children love to have these as a snack or for a quick on the go breakfast on our way to school. These are a daily treat for them. I buy them every week! I love the 2 pack of Pop-Tarts because one for them & one for mom! 😉
Maddie F.
I liked it but I think the cinnamon flavor is more of an acquired taste. One I personally wouldn't recommend first off. I'd eventually recommend it after I reccomended the cinnamon and brown sugar and the chocolate brownie ones.
Jena R.
Collinsville, MS
Awesome flavor. I don't eat a lot of the fruit pop tarts and sometimes just not in the mood for a chocolate one. Cinnamon roll is a perfect choice. I also love that the top is not cover e d with frosting. I much prefer the drizzle. The slab of frosting is unnecessary calories and sugar. A few seconds in t he microwave make this post art the perfect treat!
Ashley W.
This is an awesome pop tart flavor. It is perfect for breakfast or as a nice snack. It is a good value and very affordable. I eat this a few times a week when I do purchase it. I buy this at any grocery store or target and definitely recommend it. I love it
Lyneia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
ID GIVE IT TEN STARS IF I COULD. BEST POP TART OF LIFEEEEEE I AM ADDICTED. I ATE THEM NONSTOP WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT THEN WHEN THEY BROUGHT THEM BACK I BOUGHT IN BULK ON AMAZON. I DO NOT PLAY ABOUT THESE AND I DON'T SHARE.
Grace V.
SOOOOOO good! One of my families favorite pop-tarts. It's like cinnamon toast just with icing and filling - who doesn't love that? Definitely not a healthy option, especially since we put butter on the back after we toast it but they are very delicious and sweet.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back