BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Nina L.
Fort Mill, SC
These are almost too good, I can't stop eating them. They go so well with a good cup of coffee and are easy to grab for breakfast in the morning. If I have a lot of extra time in the morning I'll throw them in the toaster but they definitely don't need it at all
Codi A.
Sarasota , FL
Love these, extremely sugary so not always the best breakfast but make a delicious desert or guilty pleasure snack. Taste almost just like a cinnamon roll just in a flatter crispier version
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE POP TARTS EVER!!! I love these Pop-Tarts and probably could eat them everyday of my life. They taste like a cinnamon roll just in pop tart form.
Megan B.
Great Falls, MT
I was really excited for this flavor because I really like the s'mores. I didn't think it would be all that different but it was. WAY too sweet and the flavor wasn't of a cinnamon roll at all. It was more like cinnamon frosting. I couldn't even eat a whole one.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
I love cinnamon rolls but not all the fat and calories so I find the Pop Tarts to be a great compromise. They are not too sweet and taste great warm with a dab of butter. The price is always good and my family enjoys them.
I would try these if you have not.
Elizabeth b.
I love a warm cinnamon roll pop-tarts it like biting it a cinnamon roll with out the mess. The hotter the better and the price is just right. I wound love to have this every morning. I get them at Walmart near my home. and yes I wound tell others about them.
Melinda S.
La grange, NC
Kelloggs Cinnamon Poptarts are absolutely delicious. They are awesome for breakfast as well as a snack during the day. i would definitely recommend the cinnamon flavor.
Tara M.
I don't see this flavor in the store all the time. But when I buy pop tarts I look for it. The cinnamon flavor is delicious. The pop tarts smell amazing while toasting.
chris r.
Staten Island, NY
These are so good they are my favorite poptarts i eat them everyday. I have them everyday as a snack i would reccomend them to everyone they are very inexpensive so if you like cinnamon i would definitly recommend they are so sweet and sugary and good.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I bought these when i went to the market and instantly fell in love with the flavors! they are not healthy but they do have a very good flavor. i recommend these to the sweet fans
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!