BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cara F.
El Cajon , CA
Pop-tarts are one of the best inventions ever. They are perfect for a quick breakfast or a dessert! and they are so tasty! I don't buy pop-tarts all the time but when I do, i never regret it! They are never too expensive and are great to put into your bag when you are on the go!
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only pop-tart I will eat now so I hope they keep it on the list. It isn't too sweet to make you feel like you are eating a lot of sugar in the morning. I don't think it taste like a cinnamon roll but it does taste really good.
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
I like these but they remind me of the regular cinnamon ones which aren't as sweet tasting as these ones and they are the kind I usually get so I'm gonna stick to them because I don't care for the extra stuff on top I won't buy this kind again I'll just stick to my regular cinnamon
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I purchased these as I was wanting an easy alternative to a cinnamon roll. I thought the flavoring was similar, but didn't quite have the decadence that a cinnamon roll provided. The price was very reasonable. Although the price was good I don't think I would purchase it again.
Krista B.
Vineland, NJ
Pop tarts are my favorite things on this planet earth. If you know me, I probably have at least a pop tart a day, and I'm okay with that. I am obsessed until I die. I am in love with most flavors and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Velina B.
This has been my favorite flavor of poptart since I was a kid. My family eats poptarts very often, and some of the pros about this product is that it's easy to grab and go, it takes little to no preparation, and they taste great. The only con I can think of is that they're definitely sugary, so if you don't like too much sweetness then poptarts aren't the best product for you.
Destiny K.
I've always been a big fan of Pop-Tarts so when I seen this new exciting flavor I had to try it and I was not disappointed! It's delicious and really made for an awesome breakfast I fed recommend it to all you cinnamon roll lovers!
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Frosted Cinnamon Pop Tarts are sweet and easy if you are running late or on the go. When eaten untoasted, they are as yummy as they are toasted. This pop tart in particular tastes like a cinnamon roll…such a treat! Don't make the mistake with trying to buy off brand pop-tarts. This is one situation when the original is better.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
These are one of my favorite flavors of Pop-Tarts! They taste very much like a cinnamon roll, especially when heated in the toaster. You can taste all the elements that you love about cinnamon rolls, including that buttery dough!
Kelli D.
Plano, TX
OMGoodness, these cinnamon roll pop-tarts are SO good! They taste just like a real cinnamon bun! The kids absolutely love them as well! I buy them at Wal-Mart, Kroger, just about anywhere they can be found. I would definitely recommend when you have a sweet tooth! :)
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!