BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing This is like having a hot cinnamon role . It is the perfect amount of sweetness needed in the morning . We have also used as a night time snack. Our go to is always the brown sugar and cinnamon
there are so many flavors to choose from which makes snacking fun .
vicki h.
Cleves, OH
My oldest daughter really loves theses. They are a quick fix for hr when she is craving something sweet. I like that they are in their own individual packages which makes it easier for her to only eat one portion. Yes I buy them all the time for her.
Cody B.
York, PA
I bought these the first time speculating whether or not PopTart could actually make them taste like a warm cinnamon roll. Well, I stand corrected they nailed it. Pop one of these in a toaster and you won't believe the smell that takes over your room, not to mention the taste that is spot on.
Kayla P.
I love pop tarts. I eat them in camp each summer, I never toast them I just eat them from the packet. They aren't healthy, but that's what makes them so yummy. I could eat an entire box in one day. I recommend the cookie dough flavour. That's the all time best.
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
I know this is terribly but I love eating these for a late night snack or a treat. They are so yummy. Of course they are yummy at breakfast too. I also really like the strawberry, blueberry and brown sugar pastries. If you can find this version at the store you should definitely try them.
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! You have to try this product if you haven't already. It is the perfect morning snack when you are on the run and the flavor is delicious whether it's warmed or not. The frosted cinnamon roll is amazing! I would also recommend the brown sugar and cinnamon flavor. YUM!
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
This is probably my favorite kind of Kelloggs pop tarts. The cinnamon roll taste is just like eating a real cinnamon roll. I always buy this kind and I also recommend the wild berry kind and blueberry. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I have tried pretty much every pop tart out there, THIS pop tart is literally the best tasting, the best ingredient-wise, and the all around best price out there. I was skeptical at first about it simply because I didn't know much about the flavor in the beginning, but wow is it fantastic!
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
These smell SO good while being toasted, the whole house smells like a bakery. Target and Walmart has our fix, this flavor- cinnamon roll and brown sugar cinnamon are my daughters' favorite. Mine is still s'mores followed closely by cookie dough (oh my). Perfect snack raw or toasted.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only pop-tart I will eat now so I hope they keep it on the list. It isn't too sweet to make you feel like you are eating a lot of sugar in the morning. I don't think it taste like a cinnamon roll but it does taste really good.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!