BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
vicki h.
Cleves, OH
My oldest daughter really loves theses. They are a quick fix for hr when she is craving something sweet. I like that they are in their own individual packages which makes it easier for her to only eat one portion. Yes I buy them all the time for her.
Kayla P.
I love pop tarts. I eat them in camp each summer, I never toast them I just eat them from the packet. They aren't healthy, but that's what makes them so yummy. I could eat an entire box in one day. I recommend the cookie dough flavour. That's the all time best.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I have tried pretty much every pop tart out there, THIS pop tart is literally the best tasting, the best ingredient-wise, and the all around best price out there. I was skeptical at first about it simply because I didn't know much about the flavor in the beginning, but wow is it fantastic!
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
I know this is terribly but I love eating these for a late night snack or a treat. They are so yummy. Of course they are yummy at breakfast too. I also really like the strawberry, blueberry and brown sugar pastries. If you can find this version at the store you should definitely try them.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
This is probably my favorite kind of Kelloggs pop tarts. The cinnamon roll taste is just like eating a real cinnamon roll. I always buy this kind and I also recommend the wild berry kind and blueberry. I would definitely recommend this product.
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! You have to try this product if you haven't already. It is the perfect morning snack when you are on the run and the flavor is delicious whether it's warmed or not. The frosted cinnamon roll is amazing! I would also recommend the brown sugar and cinnamon flavor. YUM!
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
These smell SO good while being toasted, the whole house smells like a bakery. Target and Walmart has our fix, this flavor- cinnamon roll and brown sugar cinnamon are my daughters' favorite. Mine is still s'mores followed closely by cookie dough (oh my). Perfect snack raw or toasted.
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
I like these but they remind me of the regular cinnamon ones which aren't as sweet tasting as these ones and they are the kind I usually get so I'm gonna stick to them because I don't care for the extra stuff on top I won't buy this kind again I'll just stick to my regular cinnamon
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Since these are only limited edition, I stock up whenever I see them! These are by far my favorite flavor of pop tarts. I usually find them at Walmart! They are the same price as any other pop tart but I wish they were sold all year long.
Cara F.
El Cajon, CA
Pop-tarts are one of the best inventions ever. They are perfect for a quick breakfast or a dessert! and they are so tasty! I don't buy pop-tarts all the time but when I do, i never regret it! They are never too expensive and are great to put into your bag when you are on the go!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!