BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley W.
Pop tarts are where it's at. I love these because they are cinnamony and delicious. I heat them up in a toaster and have a little personal party. I buy these at Target and they are reasonably priced.
Kirsten T.
😍😍😍 I love Pop Tarts and cinnamon rolls so this is heaven! Being a teacher, these are easy breakfasts and I keep some Pop Tarts in my classroom for the kids, too. My husband used to not like Pop Tarts but he for sure likes them now!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids absolutely love these ! They are perfect for on the go breakfast or even as a snack. They come two tarts to each individually wrapped pack. They are yummy warmed or as is , and they come in a variety of flavors !
Taylor W.
Los Angeles, CA
It's hard to write an honest review on Pop-Tarts... ALL FLAVORS ARE AMAZING. But... The Cinnamon Roll Flavor is SO. GOOOOOD. Seriously, probably my favorite flavor yet. Perfect toasted but also good right out of the package. YUM.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
They're a bit sugary for an early morning, but for an afternoon snack, they're pretty tasty. This one has the yummiest filling, and really does taste like cinnamon. Sometimes, you don't even need to toast them for a good treat.
Dani L.
Very convenient for a quick breakfast. I buy it at my neighborhood supermarket every other month. I like the sweet, fruity flavors however they are quite small. I have to eat two to get full.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
These are so good. Everyone in my family always fights for the last one. I'm not big on pop tarts in general but I do like these and the plain cinnamon ones. However they're a bit pricey so we normally go for the generics.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
Absolutely love these! I can't currently eat dairy but I loooove Pop-Tarts so I got these and decided to try them. They are delicious! I love them when they're warmed and my son loves to steal some from me! Will keep buying
Not much I can say about these little treats except YUM! I love Pop-Tarts fresh out of the toaster with a tall glass of cold milk. The Cinnamon Roll flavor is a favorite. It's one of the most homey and comforting flavors and feels like a being enveloped in a warm blanket while you're eating it. Yummmm.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
These are so yummy but so bad for you. I try not to at them but will crave them every once in a while. There are so many flavor and are so simple to make. I've been buying these ever since I was a kid. They're not too expensive.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!