BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Neha P.
They have so many flavors now as compared to when I was a kid! My nephew enjoys eating the brown sugar ones when he is over - usually, I make them at home, but he got to indulge in these last time he came and he loved them! Taste just like a cinnamon roll except it is not as soft and gooey!
Mary B.
As a college student taking 8 AM classes, I usually don't have breakfast most days. Or a gourmet one. Most days I just grab a pop tart and go, as has been the routine for years. Warm or cold, it doesn't matter, they still taste amazing. Cinnamon is my favorite because it gives me the taste of Cinnabon without having to actually go to Cinnabon.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
These are so delicious, and even taste like you're eating a regular cinnamon roll. You get the buttery dough taste that is so wonderful from a cinnamon roll, and the cinnamon sugar center gives you that gooey cinnamon goodness that comes from an actual cinnamon roll. Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth G.
This specific kind of Pop-Tart is my absolute favorite. The most fun part of this Pop-Tart is that they are very rare and only come around at some times of the year. As a result, I buy this online, as they cannot be found in stories. Always try to eat cinnamon roll flavored Pop-Tarts.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
The cinnamon roll taste really comes through! It has that cinnamon spice and the icing flavor that is so perfect! I love heating this up in my toaster and drinking milk with it. It's an awesome to go snack that satisfies your cravings between classes. This is one of my favorites from pop-tarts.
Christin A.
I hate pop tarts. They're too sweet & there's a lot of breaking. Except this one. I absolutely think the ratio of filling to breaking is perfect. Further, there isn't too little or too much icing on top. Lastly, it tastes EXACTLY like a cinnamon roll!! If you haven't already, BUY THESE!
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband loves to take Pop Tarts with his lunch. He drives a lot of work, so these are easy to eat. The Cinnamon Roll flavor is one of his favorites, and goes great with a glass of milk. Perfect for a quick on the go breakfast, or a snack. Cheap and easy to find in most stores.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
I didn't grow up on Pop Tarts ( I'm older ) but my son's
did. And then there were the Original four. Now they
have so many to choose from. MY favorite is the Frosted
Cinnamon Bun. It tastes just like a cinnamon bun but
not overpowering-sickening sweet. It's just right. And at
a price we could all afford.
Stephanie K.
Springfield, MA
Pop Tarts have always been a favorite snack food of mine. There are plenty of flavors so everyone has something they will like. The frosted cinnamon is my personal favorite. You get a good quantity in one box so that's a definite plus. Would not recommend if you are on a diet.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
While I normally don't eat pop tarts, I thought I'd give this one a try. I wan't too thrilled with the pop tart to be honest. It tasted fine, it just wasn't what I expected, I wanted a Pop Tart that actually tasted like a cinnamon roll, rather than just cinnamon, in general.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back