BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
My husband LOVES the cinnamon roll pop tart. This is by far his favorite kind. He eats these all the time for breakfast and just doesn't seem to get tired of them. They're a great on the go breakfast for him to eat while he's driving to work
Rhonda A.
Jetersville, VA
Kellogg's Pop tarts, Cinnamon Roll..yum yum. I pop them in the toaster and the smell reminds of cinnamon rolls cooking in the oven on a Sunday morning. They are not soft like the rolls but taste like one. Its quick and handy to eat on the go. I rush around in the morning and these are perfect for me.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Yum, yum, yum! pop tarts are such an easy on the go breakfast. This particular flavor is one of my many favorites! We buy pop tarts a lot but we always buy them on sale and stock up. when we purchase them they are always a couple dollars.
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
Normally, I am not a big fan of Pop Tarts but my 3 yr old daughter wanted to try them. I have to say that this has to be the best flavor Pop Tart. My daughter loves them and so do I. It doesn't matter if you use the toaster or microwave, they are the best and I love how the flavor fills your house like you just baked or lit a candle.
Ashley C.
By far, the best flavor of pop tarts! After toasting, they are warm and gooey. They have a pretty authentic taste and I can buy them at my local grocery store. They obviously not too healthy, but they satisfy my sweet tooth! I would definitely recommend this flavor to anyone!
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
These are my personal favorite. really the only flavor of Pop-Tarts that i actually like. i like them warmed up in the toaster and then with butter on the other side. they are delicious. they are awesome for an on the go snack too. grab and go. we usually purchase at walmart.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
I'm a huge fan of pop-tarts but this one are not what I expected. The flavor ain't nothing to be impressed and I wouldn't buy this again. I think that they are better options out there and I don't recommend this.
Andrea F.
I tried these once a few months ago. Although I'm your usual traditional bland poptart lover. These were really good ! I'm starting to branch out to more flavors and I really liked these. Didn't get them from this site. But stop and shop. And they are yummy !
Rebekah N.
This is my favorite Pop-Tart. I'm not usually a Pop-Tart person, but these are so yummy! I can eat them toasted or not and they go great with my coffee. They taste just like a cinnamon roll, but aren't overly sweet like most Pop-Tarts.
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
These are not their best pop tarts. I love cinnamon rolls and I love pop tarts so I was so excited to buy and try these. They're a great price, same as others but I don't really recommend these. I will not buy these again! They don't taste like a cinnamon roll, they just taste stale-ish and they're overall not very good.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!