BY POP-TARTS

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Leah D.
LOVE the cinnamon roll flavor! My family has bought PopTarts for years, and I can say this is one of my top favorites! It isn't sickeningly sweet, so it's a great thing to have with your breakfast! It shouldn't be the only thing you have for breakfast if you want a balanced meal, but it's definitely a great indulgence for your morning sweet tooth!
Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
These pop tarts taste phenomenal. They actually do taste like cinnamon rolls. Now they aren't the healthiest but its not bad for you as long as you aren't eating the whole box. They are a really good price I buy them as a splurge but it is also a really good buy for anyone who just wants a quick breakfast or snack.
Jhorna C.
No le gustaron a mis hijos, siempre comramos las de chocolate, pero no habian y decidimos llevar estas, se quedo elpaquete entero en casa, hasta que lo bote, porque se lleno de hormigas. ellos decian que el sabor era malo. en realidad no puedo decir que era exactamente, pero no creo que mientan. asi que volvimos a otro super y compramos las de chocolate, sus favoritas!
Callie D.
Denton, TX
ohmygod these are so good. I survived practically the whole summer on the road with these bad boys. They are awful for you, health wise as are most pop tarts, but i just can't stay away. This coming from someone who used to only eat strawberry poptarts, these have just the right amount of making me feel like im eating a cinnamon roll to not indulge in a real one.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Pop-Tarts are one of the most easy things to make for breakfast. You just pop them in the toaster quick or eat them without being cooked. The cinnamon roll ones are really good and they're easy to bring with me on the way to work. I always make sure to have pop-tarts in the house.
Lilian R.
Annapolis
I'm so excited to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the best of the day before I get a follow back please I need a
Jason W.
Olive Branch, MS
I normally don’t purchase Pop-Tarts, but when I saw the Cinnamon Roll option I was intrigued. They tasted really good and had the right amount of frosting on the top — not too little but not too much.

Behind the Maple Bacon flavor, which my wife LOVES, these would be my second favorite flavor.
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
What I love most about pop tarts is how convenient they are. It's a really good on the go or sit in snack or can be incorporated with a meal. I usually purchase these at Wal-Mart. The taste is good it actually does taste like a cinnamon roll. I'm not crazy about them but they are worth the money.
Neha P.
They have so many flavors now as compared to when I was a kid! My nephew enjoys eating the brown sugar ones when he is over - usually, I make them at home, but he got to indulge in these last time he came and he loved them! Taste just like a cinnamon roll except it is not as soft and gooey!
Mary B.
As a college student taking 8 AM classes, I usually don't have breakfast most days. Or a gourmet one. Most days I just grab a pop tart and go, as has been the routine for years. Warm or cold, it doesn't matter, they still taste amazing. Cinnamon is my favorite because it gives me the taste of Cinnabon without having to actually go to Cinnabon.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!