BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Truly a baker's delight, from the signature swirl of cinnamon, drizzled icing and crust, right down to the gooey cinnamon center.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Caramel Color,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Gelatin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Soy Lecithin,Niacinamide,Yellow 5 Lake,Reduced Iron,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pas...2 Answers
  • Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly de...3 Answers
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
Poptarts have been one of my all time favorite sweet snacks since I was a little middle schooler. I love a good poptart, and the cinnamon roll flavor is by far the best flavor I have ever tried and my new favorite. The frosting on the outside is so so delicious paired with the crunchy poptart that has a cinnamon flavor infused into it with delicious cinnamon filling that makes this poptart literally taste like a cinnamon bun (one of my favorite sweets)! All the flavors in this poptart literally make you think you're eating a cinnamon roll, and I couldn't ask for a better poptart. I recommend these to anyone who loves a good poptart and also loves a good cinnamon roll. This poptart is the best of both worlds tied together in two yummy rectangles of flavor!! And so affordable, especially at WinCo, and so incredibly delish.
Felicia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son is a big fan of these. Everytime we go grocery shopping he begs for a box of these. He snacks on them during the weekend for breakfast so he doesn't have to wait on me lol
Nicole R.
Wichita, KS
SO GOOD!! This tastes like a cinnamon roll. It is good fresh out of the package but sooooo much better when toasted. Not healthy but pop tarts aren’t. but fantastic flavor! I would definitely recommend this one to other people
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious! Tastes just like a cinnamon roll! The filling is amazing and if I could I would eat just the filling! These are fine just out of the package but I especially love them warmed up in the toaster because it tastes like a warm cinnamon roll.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I didn’t think I’d like these, but I was wrong!! They’re delicious! My daughter picked them out so I gave in and tried one! I figured they’d be too sweet- but they’re actually perfect! I would repurchase them!
Misty B.
Sharon, PA
This is my favorite flavor! I've tried different flavors of pop tarts, some I didn't like but one shopping trip I was looking to see what "new" flavors they've come out with and I see cinnamon roll. I love cinnamon rolls so I figured I would give it a try. These pop tarts taste just like cinnamon rolls! I was so impressed! Now I buy pop tarts all the time and I check for any new flavors to see what else they will come out with.
Sarah Z.
Cinnamon Poptarts are the perfect breakfast option to grab if you are on the go! Toasted or not, Poptarts taste amazing and keep me full throughout my morning! The packaging makes it easy to just grab and go on busy mornings when I need to get out the door! Overall I am satisfied with cinnamon Poptarts.
Lizbeth T.
Sylmar, CA
Honestly just looking at the box makes my mouth water. I don't tend to eat pop tarts very often because I do know there's a lot of sugar in them, however I've gotta have one every now and then. This flavor in particular reminds me a lot of the classic brown sugar pop tart which I'm sure reminds all of us of our childhoods.
Keisha W.
This is the best flavor pop tart ever created....yes even better than the cherry. I often buy them for myself although my children take them, hide them, and eat them! Delicious straight out the package or warm d up in the toaster. This is a must buy every time we go grocery shopping.
Heather D.
Calera, AL
This is by FAR my favorite Pop-Tart on the face of the planet!!! When you toast it, it smells sooooo good like you are baking fresh cinnamon rolls in your oven. It also isn't super sugary either, which I really like. Whenever I toast one at work, people follow the scent to my desk and ask me what I made LOL
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it good?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries  taste like fresh hot cinnamon rolls?
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!

back