BY POP-TARTS #48 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Good source of 7 vitamins & minerals.
8 toaster pastries.

• Is it good?4 Answers
  • What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?3 Answers
  • I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing b...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emily N.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Pop tarts are actually one of the most amazing breakfast choices one could ever have. You can boy pop tarts literally anywhere and it's affordable as well. It taste great and if you're trying to gain weight this would probably be your go to breakfast choice. And in one little packet for some reason it always brings two and I've never reply gotten that concept but it's okay lol.
Velina B.
Velina B.
This has been my favorite flavor of poptart since I was a kid. My family eats poptarts very often, and some of the pros about this product is that it's easy to grab and go, it takes little to no preparation, and they taste great. The only con I can think of is that they're definitely sugary, so if you don't like too much sweetness then poptarts aren't the best product for you.
Jhorna C.
Jhorna C.
No le gustaron a mis hijos, siempre comramos las de chocolate, pero no habian y decidimos llevar estas, se quedo elpaquete entero en casa, hasta que lo bote, porque se lleno de hormigas. ellos decian que el sabor era malo. en realidad no puedo decir que era exactamente, pero no creo que mientan. asi que volvimos a otro super y compramos las de chocolate, sus favoritas!
Callie D.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
ohmygod these are so good. I survived practically the whole summer on the road with these bad boys. They are awful for you, health wise as are most pop tarts, but i just can't stay away. This coming from someone who used to only eat strawberry poptarts, these have just the right amount of making me feel like im eating a cinnamon roll to not indulge in a real one.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
One thing I love about Pop-Tarts is that they keep longer than anything from the bakery, but you can still enjoy them warm. I'm impressed by how many flavors there are and that they keep coming up with new ones! These are a good cold weather comfort food, one of those foods that I enjoyed at friends' homes when I was a kid, but wasn't allowed to have at home.
Leah D.
Leah D.
LOVE the cinnamon roll flavor! My family has bought PopTarts for years, and I can say this is one of my top favorites! It isn't sickeningly sweet, so it's a great thing to have with your breakfast! It shouldn't be the only thing you have for breakfast if you want a balanced meal, but it's definitely a great indulgence for your morning sweet tooth!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
These are so yummy. I tend to eat this flavor more as a dessert than breakfast. They remind me of something my family makes around the holidays. They're so good warm with a glass of milk. I don't buy them often because we don't tend to keep sweets in our house but every once in a while I'll buy them when I need something sweet to snack on.
Julissa S.
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
The product is excellent, however the packaging was not. This item was packed with all types of products such canned food. The item packaging was crumpled, some boxes open, and when the inside packaging was opened, a lot of the Pop Tarts were broken. Lightweight or "breakable" items should not be shipped with heavier items.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Duluth, GA
These are not their best pop tarts. I love cinnamon rolls and I love pop tarts so I was so excited to buy and try these. They're a great price, same as others but I don't really recommend these. I will not buy these again! They don't taste like a cinnamon roll, they just taste stale-ish and they're overall not very good.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Poptart fan since I was a girl and our choices were basically Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Frosted/Unfrosted Cherry, Strawberry, or Blueberry. Now they have so many flavors to choose from and my daughter has tried them all. I'm partial to the Frosted Cinnamon Roll nowadays, although my daughter prefers the chocolate caramel.
Ismerai E.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Haley F.
Haley F.
I usually don't like Pop Tarts that aren't fully covered in icing because they become too dry. Are the cinnamon roll ones different?
Annesha H.
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
What are other flavors of pop tarts that are amazingly delicious?
Amy p.
Amy p.
Do these tastes like real s'mores? I will have to try them out!