BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

• is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me. 1 Answers
Elia S.
Hannibal, MO
I can't keep my pantry stocked with these pop tarts. My kids love them. My husband loves them. I buy in bulk now and we still can't ever keep enough. Lol
Isis B.
To much chocolate! for a morning food i would not recommend it but as a snack or dessert i would recommend it! the flavor is more of a dessert but over all good. This is no where near healthy and should not be a breakfast food! i would buy it again but not often.
Maria B.
First time seeing these and I had to try them just because the flavor was chocolate strawberry and I love trying new things. However, to my disappointment it didn't taste anything like chocolate covered strawberries. It simply tasted like regular chocolate poptarts.
Eggums Y.
Stamford, CT
Love poptarts but this flavor is weird. I LIKE IT but can never finish a whole box...but it is tasty.
Staci W.
Saint Joseph, MO
The only pop tart I eat,even as a snack I like e them. My children love them as a quick breakfast
Judy V.
California City, CA
I buy test for my son. He really seems to enjoy them especially warm. The chocolate strawberry flavor is his favorite
Janet S.
Saw these at the store since I love chocolate and the strawberry poptarts are my favorite I tried these and there were yummy!
Monserrat V.
Austell , GA
These are delicious I love pop tarts I recommend you buying them for breakfast lunch or just a snack to have in your purse.A very delicious and wholesome food, my family and I love it. sometimes we eat it for breakfast and other times just for snacks.
Anie C.
Douglas, AZ
Thses are my favorite the kids love pop tarts too so they're always good to have at home
Hope R.
Highland Park, MI
This is another rquixk breakfast for a late start has the taste everyone loves and my kids only eat one so they share on package and there good till lunch
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.