BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Stephanie L.
I've been eating pop tarts since I was a kid and can never get tired of them. They're so delicious and have so many flavors to try. This one in particular is one of my favorites! They're great whether they're toasted or not.
Stefany I.
Houston , TX
This are my go to for whenever I'm in a rush for breakfast or simply when I just one to snack on any pastry food snack. I love all of their favors they are really really like really good!
Charles M.
Athens, GA
You Yes 6th and you just didn't say 6th to 5th and its 6th the go to sleep don't just didn't think it
Christian G.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
poptarts are awesome because you could eat them anytime. It is good cold and hot, and it's perfect to share with friends! The insides and the frosting outsides matching perfectly and it tastes delicious!
Betsy C.
I love these delicious snacks! They are always a good go to when you want something small and delicious 👍🏻
Alana B.
Canberra
Since I'm Australian and we don't really sell pop tarts unless you go to a US candy store I had never really had the chance to try it. So when I finally got these I was so excited. Unfortunately I did not like them at all. Everything about it just tasted wrong.
Courtney B.
la cygne, KS
These pop tarts are always so good and easy for a quick snack. If you ever need something sweet these are a go to.
Jennie R.
Duncanville, TX
i get these all the time for my boyfriend he loves them, there his favorite, i love that they taste like a chocolate covered strawberry.
Love pop-tarts especially when you heat them up out makes them taste even better. So delicious
hailey b.
Joshua Tree, CA
Pop tarts are so gross!!!!! EW I hate these ones they're so gross ugh! Awful taste, awful smell. That fake berry flavoring is absolutely disgusting
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.