BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

hailey b.
Joshua Tree, CA
Pop tarts are so gross!!!!! EW I hate these ones they're so gross ugh! Awful taste, awful smell. That fake berry flavoring is absolutely disgusting
Catelynn C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Used to eat pop tarts all the time until I found out how bad they are for you. Will not buy again, they don't really taste great
Madeleine M.
College Sta, TX
My least favorite type of pop tart. The mixture of the chocolate and the strawberry isn't great. Wouldn't recommend
Jade M.
I used to eat these as a child and I must say that I hate them with a passion. They are so disgusting that I consider them to be survival food.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
Personally, I think the Chocolatey Strawberry Pop Tarts, are one of the worst flavors they came out with. I like strawberry and chocolate flavors, but these, together, no thanks. I don't think they taste at all like they should, or at least how I expected them to.
Brittney C.
Austin, TX
I thought they were too sweet and dry...i like the regular strawberry and blueberry ones....but these are just not my cup of tea
Anh P.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop-tarts is too sweet to eat. I don't even know why would parents let their kid eat this and not candy because they are even worse than candy. You are literally buying a bag of sugar.
Megan E.
Waukee, IA
The worst poptarts have to be the chocolatey ones. I've tried a few chocolatey kinds and they all taste over-processed and gross.
Sienna W.
Big Rapids, MI
Booo these aren't great!! I wish they tasted as good as they looked. I'm usually all up for sweets but this just is too confusing for my mouth.
Amie J.
recently tried these with the kids they prefer to just have a straight fruit or brown sugar or this mixture of flavors. won't purchase the particular combo again.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.