BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

• is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me. 1 Answers
Maria B.
First time seeing these and I had to try them just because the flavor was chocolate strawberry and I love trying new things. However, to my disappointment it didn't taste anything like chocolate covered strawberries. It simply tasted like regular chocolate poptarts.
Amie J.
recently tried these with the kids they prefer to just have a straight fruit or brown sugar or this mixture of flavors. won't purchase the particular combo again.
Destiny G.
The chocolate in these tastes like cardboard. My kids that eat most flavors of poptarts do not enjoy this flavor. It tastes very artificial.
Maria P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awful product! They taste terrible and they very unhealthy! I would not recommend
Kyla M.
This is an abomination, and you should be ashamed for buying it. Why would you drench a lovely strawberry poptart in chocolate? WHY? Barring a massive, coma-inducing attack of the munchies, I cannot think of a reason. These are bad. Just say no.
Angie W.
Louisville, KY
These were my least favorite pop tarts but I've tried ! The strawberry and chocolate blend did not taste well together I definitely would not purchase this one again!
Catelynn C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Used to eat pop tarts all the time until I found out how bad they are for you. Will not buy again, they don't really taste great
Karla V.
Indio , CA
I don't like the taste , it is very artificial, but the price of the product it's ok
Madeleine M.
Dallas, TX
My least favorite type of pop tart. The mixture of the chocolate and the strawberry isn't great. Wouldn't recommend
Brittney C.
Austin, TX
I thought they were too sweet and dry...i like the regular strawberry and blueberry ones....but these are just not my cup of tea
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.